Just now, bionic said:

I miss when they had high/low but I agree with why they got rid of them

People want ARTPOP era when I really want the High/Low era back  :sweat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

TheOriginalOne
39 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I like how we all look at those wiki charts  :ladyhaha:

They are so aesthetically pleasing :sara:

My only issue is that who ever edits them now only adds the challenge winners and bottom 2, everyone else is marked as safe when that’s not true. There usually 1 or 2 that are high and one that’s low as the bottom 3. Why did they take those off?! :grr:

TheOriginalOne
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

I miss when they had high/low but I agree with why they got rid of them

Oh wait, there’s a reason for the removal? How come? C4902-A65-DD11-4698-857-E-07-E98-FDF7-CD

bionic
Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

Oh wait, there’s a reason for the removal? How come? C4902-A65-DD11-4698-857-E-07-E98-FDF7-CD

The only 'official' results are win/safe/elim. Who got high critiques and who got low critiques was sometimes obvious but sometimes less clear. There was a dsipute about one of Lawrence's outfits on whether it was high/low and they took it up with a str8 Wiki admin who knew nothing abotu Drag Race and decided to remove it entirely.

The dedicated drag race wiki still uses high/low

buy bionic

TheOriginalOne
Just now, bionic said:

The only 'official' results are win/safe/elim. Who got high critiques and who got low critiques was sometimes obvious but sometimes less clear. There was a dsipute about one of Lawrence's outfits on whether it was high/low and they took it up with a str8 Wiki admin who knew nothing abotu Drag Race and decided to remove it entirely.

Ughhh but the official drag race wiki is so hard on the eyes. I love the color in the Wikipedia chart. And now that those high and low placements are gone, it’s so misleading. Someone could have been bottom 3 for weeks on end but they would just show are safe on the chart. Idk why this bothers me so much lmao

Fantina
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Damn this is crazyy   :ladyhaha:   

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

bionic

OK, so...

Spoiler
  • Ella rightfully won
  • Somehow the judges found ways to praise Krystal's roast even tho it was a disaster of Utican proportions??? 
  • Krystal wearing the same silhouette on the runway yet again
  • I think Vanity won the lipsync tbh but she had 0 chance of going through since the start of the episode lmao
  • Ella's runway was, dare I say, bad
  • Kitty not as funny as I expected. The usual comedy queen curse
  • Ella now has the best track record in drag race history??
  • With a top 3 or Ella, Kitty and Krystal.. I don't see any way Krystal is in real contention for the crown... Ella and Krystal have great track records, have never been bottom, have never flopped like Krystal has... I know Ru loves Krystal but I dont know how the show can present itself seriously if Krystal gets top2 let alone a win
  • That said, with the emphasis of Ella and Kitty's boasting about their badges at the start of each episode, I feel they're trying an underdog winner story for Krystal

buy bionic

Spoiler

Loved the episode overall, I didn't find the roast hilarious but it was good. Very solid top 4, love the bond they've developed with each other and it was really nice to watch. Correct winner and bottom 2, as one would predict. Krystal won the lip sync by miles but Vanity was cute. Krystal and Kitty best runways of the week, Krystal the best. If Ella had a head piece ya it would've been very elevated. Loved seeing the eliminated queens but also felt a little... underwhelming. Barely saw half of them anyways, but hopefully next episode they'll all be able to walk the runway w finale eleganza! I think Ella will win, I hope Krystal wins. Kitty is a less polished (but pop culture encyclopedia, props to her) Lawrence Chaney and I don't see her being the winner. 

HelloBarbara

#TeamKitty

also this is my list of who I think should’ve won each challenge - this is no shade to the original winners, just my personal preference

1. Charity Kase

2. Kitty Scott-Claus

3. Krystal Versace 

4. Pick ‘n’ Mix (Ella, Vanity, River, Choriza)

5. River Medway

6. Ella Vaday

7. Kitty Scott-Claus

8. Kitty Scott-Claus

9. Ella Vaday

Hiiieee

alsemanche
48 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Ella's boyfriend...

o- ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3 m- ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3 g!!! ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3

Same

40 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The choreographer of next episode...

O-ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3 M-ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3 G!!! ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3

SAME 

38 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Me if Ella gets crowned, even though she has the most wins...

charity.png

and SAME

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived