Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic
21 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i understand that! it's just that to me Krystal at least does something this season. :selena: like Ella and Kitty doing good objectively, but i just can't make myself feel them unfortunately. to me every queen who had some kind of personality already left, so i'm kinda rooting for Krystal, because she's unapologetically stunning and that's something. :billie:

I could go on a full character study of Krystal but I think you and I are already on the same page here. vanity keeps saying they all have 1 thing they're good at– at least Krystal's looks are remarkable. OK she uses the same silhouettes but if "same dress– still won" is good enough for Bianca then its good enough for Krystal. Same silhouette but she's mastered it. When you look at the others...

• Ella – looks? no. personality? not really.
  • Kitty – looks? no. personality? is repeating outdated pop culture references a personality? Gagadaily says yes
  • Vanity – lets not even start lol

Krystal 4 the Krown

buy bionic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Kitty – looks? no. personality? is repeating outdated pop culture references a personality? Gagadaily says yes

:air:

i think this is what bothers me about the most of the recent drag race seasons so much. queens who do the best in numbers are the most flat/boring to me (again just my opinion, you can love every queen you want!), i think this is why i was so happy for Lawrence, when she won last season, she felt like a main character of the season and she was interesting to watch! and UK3 just feels like they get rid of every exciting queen and i don't really care for anyone with holding on to Krystal, because she can make us happy with her runways at least. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

15 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Then tell me who was better

Kitty is more charming. Ella and Krystal have better looks. Ella is funnier. Kitty is funnier in that she....approaches funny sometimes. This child with a dusty white face and no good looks acting like they are the king of comedy and not doing a single funny thing the entire season....I'm flabbergasted. The Blair St. Clair of the UK. 

That said the only good contestant they had this season broke her knee and left early so it's been boring ever since then. 

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

depends on the song tbh. look at Scarlett and Charity for example. Charity ate Scarlett at their double sashay, but next week Scarlett demolished Charity. and I really think producers just needed another episodes, because they already ordered 10 episodes season. f**k that double elimination. 

Maybe, but I really think Vanity can kill any song tbh. We haven't seen Krystal lipsync yet though so idk, maybe she can also kill a lipsync. I just think they didn't wanna risk it at all.

Altho if Vanity did lipsync, she would have probably gone home regardless of the performance because it would have been her 4th time in the bottom. 

And yeah f*ck that double elimination. It ruined everything. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Maybe, but I really think Vanity can kill any song tbh. We haven't seen Krystal lipsync yet though so idk, maybe she can also kill a lipsync. I just think they didn't wanna risk it at all.

Altho if Vanity did lipsync, she would have probably gone home regardless of the performance because it would have been her 4th time in the bottom. 

We saw Krystal in episode 1

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
14 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

i think Krystal did pretty well on episode 1's lipsync tho! she wasn't mindblowing, but it was a decent performance to Total Eclipse of Your Heart. 

I dislike Ella more and more on each episode and the more I do, the more attracted I am to her out of drag.

Anyway next episode seems to be a good one. Perched...

dsafasd.png

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, bionic said:

We saw Krystal in episode 1

13 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i think Krystal did pretty well on episode 1's lipsync tho! she wasn't mindblowing, but it was a decent performance to Total Eclipse of Your Heart. 

Oh I had forgotten that happened :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I dislike Ella more and more on each episode and the more I do, the more attracted I am to her out of drag.

i still think that Vanity is the best looking out of drag don't @ me. 

:lolly:

bionic
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Anyway next episode seems to be a good one. Perched...

dsafasd.png

Dislike her for what 

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Dislike her for what 

for looking old in drag. :cyanlights:

bionic
7 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

for looking old in drag. :cyanlights:

Hmmm she does do that, especially with her breastplate. And a lot of her “characters” are matron types. S**** P** and Victoria Scone are quite similar in that 

buy bionic

7 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

me and Monet X Change. :lolly:

I still can't get over the fact that Monét didn't watch Season 2 :triggered:

Archived