Is Bretman Rock sexy to you?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bretman Rock sexy to you?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

You just said each individual is beautiful & unique but then followed up by saying beauty isnā€™t that subjective & has certain parameters which would mean that no, not every person is beautiful & unique unless they meet those ā€œparametersā€ šŸ¤£

I was talking about self love in the first part and on the second part about how society (not oneself) views beauty.

Just because I might not find beauty in someone (because unfortunately our society has seeded us with certain beauty standards and each has to find a way to fight against those misconceptions) it does not mean you have to feel the need to fit the mold.Ā 

I was trying to be objective about how the world does have a concept about beauty while trying to remind us first that what society says doesn't matter much when you love and accept yourself as you are.Ā 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

He looks like a child to me so no I'm not interested.Ā 

LandonM170

Physical: yes

Personally: no, I think Bret and I have a kinda similar personally (I don't know him so who knows) which is why I don't really find him attractive. I feel like we would clash and argue a lot.

HiddenWeirdo
6 hours ago, Aphasic said:

I was talking about self love in the first part and on the second part about how society (not oneself) views beauty.

Just because I might not find beauty in someone (because unfortunately our society has seeded us with certain beauty standards and each has to find a way to fight against those misconceptions) it does not mean you have to feel the need to fit the mold.Ā 

I was trying to be objective about how the world does have a concept about beauty while trying to remind us first that what society says doesn't matter much when you love and accept yourself as you are.Ā 

That's right but I think this fits more into the social media world, fashion world and so on...

While honestly (and now I'm becoming personal), I do let my boner deside what's hot.:ally: That can be just a voice, a body, intelligence etc. And sometimes it surprises me because it's not fitting with the standards of today's society and I luv it :huntyga:

Aphasic
16 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

That's right but I think this fits more into the social media world, fashion world and so on...

While honestly (and now I'm becoming personal), I do let my boner deside what's hot.:ally: That can be just a voice, a body, intelligence etc. And sometimes it surprises me because it's not fitting with the standards of today's society and I luv it :huntyga:

I'm a little confused. Do you or you don't? I'm aphasic and it's hard for me to get some ideas sometimes.Ā 

HiddenWeirdo
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

I'm a little confused. Do you or you don't? I'm aphasic and it's hard for me to get some ideas sometimes.Ā 

Honestly, I donā€˜t find him attractiveĀ :bear:

just wanted to describeĀ my perception of attractivity

RAMROD

My types are chubs and bears, so personally he is not doing anything for me.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Aphasic
4 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Honestly, I donā€˜t find him attractiveĀ :bear:

just wanted to describeĀ my perception of attractivity

Ah ok

beaublue
23 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Yes but the thread isnā€™t about self love, itā€™s about whether or not weā€™re attracted to someone to which I said no & that beauty is subjective & based on each individuals personal idea of beauty lol anyway

Aphasic
24 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Yes but the thread isnā€™t about self love, itā€™s about whether or not weā€™re attracted to someone to which I said no & that beauty is subjective & based on each individuals personal idea of beauty lol anyway

And I respect your point of view. šŸ˜‰

Archived