đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Happy Birthday, Lana

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Born 36 years ago today in New York City was Elizabeth Grant a.k.a. Lana Del Rey. Let's use this thread to celebrate her! What's your favorite song/album by her? Favorite music video? Favorite moment? Please leave the negativity out of here, we all know what's gone down the past year. 

3938531502abcb9dfc6dc3505e76b941.jpg

Love you Lana, my first love and forever has my heart.

an angel held me like a child

River

LfQn.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

nightadieu

Happy birthday to one of the greatest lyricists of our generation :wub: I’ve currently revived my obsession with the LFL album and have it on rotation basically 24/7. It’s so good. Honeymoon will forever be my favorite though :giveup:

Phlop

Happy Birthday to the indie pop queen! 

HBTB is still that track. West Coast still my fav lead. Doin Time the best cover. Honeymoon best intro. Her discography is just perfect 

BYE

Ultraviolence and Born To Die are superior in my opinion :firega: even though I like every album of hers, such a great discography! :v:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Nao tem

Norman Freaking Rockwell is her best album for me, and Venice Beach is a pure magic

dopega

I love all her work equally even if I don't necessarily vibe with some songs :ally:

but ’the greatest’ has been my favorite since the release because in 2019 I moved to a new city where I knew nobody and that song reminded me of my friends 

happy birthday to lizzie from the trailer park :heart:

AURAOFSHEISSE

NFR is superior still, you will get that AOTY Grammy one day Lana

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived