Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian admits she's had one nose job and injections

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Khloe Kardashian revealed the truth about her ever-changing face on Keeping Up With The Kardashians Final Curtain Part 2. 'Well, for me, everyone says, "Oh, my gosh, she's had her third face transplant," — 'I've had one nose job-- Dr. Raj Kanodia,' she said, before continuing 'I've done, sure, injections. Not really Botox. I've responded horribly to Botox'. 

She was asked if she felt like sisters received 'preferential treatment because of the way they looked,' to which Khloe said 'Oh 100 percent.'  
'We did so many photoshoots where they would receive racks of clothes and I was told by so many different stylists — I was given about two or three pieces of clothing, that's it — "not to worry because I'd be in the background anyways." "It was never a question it was a fact and it was very blatant"
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

FFXIV WhiteMage

Oh my god, really?!? 

if she didn’t spill it out I would’ve never guessed Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

PussOfYonce

oh wow i would have guessed shes had many surgeries, but good for her ig idk 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

ToxicHot

I love the sarcasm in the thread.... it’s not even about the fact that she’s admitting it, she’s just clarifying it. 🙄🙄

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster

Nose job and fillers...we been knew but it is sad to see its based on her being viewed as ugly compared to her other sisters

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Helxig

Growing up in a family like that, in front of the world, having those experiences... you're bound to grow up with some serious trauma and body issues. And with all the money she has too, I'm surprised she hasn't done a lot more. Must've taken a lot of self control and healing to not give in to those impulses to drastically change herself

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Phlop

She had to have had her butt done, boobs, and lipo. I remember for a while she was promoting the waist cinchers, and I know with Colombian-style lipo the girls wear corsets to redistribute the fat cells.

Lips n filler doesn’t surprise me. And nose jobs aren’t uncommon.

BYE

Luna Lovegood

Let her do what she wants with her body it’s not our business

luna’s advocate

monstrosity
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Growing up in a family like that, in front of the world, having those experiences... you're bound to grow up with some serious trauma and body issues.

This. She’s been labelled by the whole world the ugly sister since her late teenage years, it’s so unhealthy 

Pretty Please
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

Good for her... or not... She doesn't owe us anything

Don’t you know it’s better to just shamelessly make fun of her and her dysmorphia? Everyone knows she isn’t a real person so we can just laugh at her insecurities and go back to our perfect lives where we never make mistakes :poot:

Archived