124 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite video?

• Perfect Illusion
    • Million Reasons
    • John Wayne
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Joanne’s videos are underrated, which is your favorite?

Anderson123

Perfect Illusion. So different to what she usually does and I loved it. 

Perfect Illusion. Because aside that I like the RockGa vibes that I feel with it, the music really jives with the sequences of the video...it really fits. I also like when she sways around that microphone, it's kindof iconic. Her singing it out with Mark R., Bloodpop, Parker...added flavor to it. The lighting, her satanic stares..

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Awesome!!

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

John Wayne feels like a rushed MV for me. It's "Gaga" but it feels also a lil messy :sweat: and how they connected it to Million Reasons was a choice :triggered: Glad they didnt connect Joanne video to it :sweat:

TheFame Monster

They’re all underrated. Y’all sh*t on them for no reason :fthis:. Sure, none of the are a Bad Romance or Paparazzi, but they aren’t trying to be so what’s the issue

Putang Ina Mo

John Wayne. As much as I wanted to love a more rock, angsty, and carefree Gaga in Perfect Illusion – the music video makes me literally dizzy because of motion sickness.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Shav33l

Ngl, I really like the simplicity and cinematography of the Joanne mv. And Gaga looks so cute in it. :kara:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Chaymie

Perfect Illusion because how hectic it was. I think perfectly captures the nature of the song about paranoia and thinking something its real but it really isn't. I love how the crowd appears and disappears through out. Still gives me headaches when I watch it tho :laughga: but worth it! 

Chaymie

lasagna

i would like to have some words with whoever voted for million reasons

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUBr2MYxavX7GR0cm26Vj

human turd

warhol killer

the colors of John Wayne made me become one of my top 3 Gaga videos. :legend:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Nathaniel Arven

I had to go with JW but Joannes era is kinda immaculate. Everything is on point, done because it has to be done, nothing was pro-missed. and the execution of everything is just top notch. 

Archived