ThisGuyTony

Is Ava Max a gay icon?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ava Max a gay icon?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Miss Ava has been releasing bops since 2018. She even said in 2019 that King and Queens would be the biggest gay anthem of the year. :vegas:

Has she reached the point of being a gay icon like Madonna, Cher, Barbara, Gaga, etc.? Or does she still need to prove herself to the LGBTQ+ community?

FF3-F860-D-7248-48-C1-8-F13-866-C69-F86-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe

Gay Icon, Roblox Icon, Coiffure Icon...

She's every Icon

FF3-F860-D-7248-48-C1-8-F13-866-C69-F86-

Stream The Love Invention

Yeah I'd say so. She's pretty cool, her songs are a bit overproduced and she's not got a insane vocal talent. 

But she delivers fun music that is really made for the LGBT+ community. She's a lot like Kim Petras.

Plus I think people get so defensive about Gaga's icon status rather than realizing she has dedicated a chunk of her career to encouraging women to do what they love and not be pitched against each other.

COOOK

Gays are (still) really bothered with the fact that her hair is chopped off from one side so no, she's not our icon.

RichAssPiss

She's going to be one of those lost girlies only gays remember in twenty years and occassionally say "Remember the one with the haircut?" Like a Gen Z Samantha Mumba. 

River

She's an iTunes icon

Screenshot-2021-06-20-at-17-24-05-Orange

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Medusa

I'd say no, she hasn’t brought anything new to the table or done anything really beneficial for the community other than making campy & catchy pop tunes, if that’s what it takes to be a gay icon then we really are easy af, considering it was like Cher, Grace Jones, Judy Garland, Freddie Mercury, Boy George, George Michael & Madonna etc of our past who all literally worked their ass off to be called a gay icon & each did something so different. Lady Gaga was the first Gay icon in a long long time to fully get that status & she had to put in the work 

If you mean do the gays like her, then yes

Archived