💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I... Have Something to Confess...

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

Hello Bubble Butts and Slutz, Tracy Martel here, welcum to today's Apology/Mukbang/Get Ready With Me/Unboxing/Skincare Routine/Vlog #EMOTIONAL

So. I've been a Gaga fan since at least 2011, and have bought two boxes of Chromatica Oreos, so that makes me a Platinum Star Homosexual (Triple Certified by the Homosexual Agenda Executive Committee in 2020), but I'm afraid I have to admit something I am deeply shameful of, something I've been keeping from you all for a very long time, and since a lot of people have been commenting I just want to clear the air. (*wipes away single tear with my Limited Edition Chromatica Baby Wipes).

I... have never watched A Star Is Born...

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMANShock What GIF

I don't know what you all must think of me :messga: But yes the rumours are true, I have committed the gravest of sins, I have not watched A Star Is Born :bradley: I've seen all the memes, watched a couple of trailers and even listened to the Soundtrack, but when it finally came to watch it… I just never did… It's been really difficult living with myself keeping this secret for so long, it's really been eating me up inside (*wipes away another tear with my Chromatica Jockstrap). 

FSFSAF.jpg

So I have decided that the only way to truly repent for this most egregious sin in the eyes of the Homosexual Agenda™, I must be punished. Severely. I am now slipping into my gimp suit to be whipped once for every time Gaga has ever said the word "soon". (Gimp Suit provided curtesy of todays sponsor, Raid Shadow Legends).

music video britney GIF

OH LORDS OF THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA™, I HAVE SINNETH AND MUST BE PUNISHED FOR MY INCONTINENCE, I BEG THEE, IN THE NAME OF GAGA, MADONNA AND KYLIE MINOGUE, HAVE MERCY ON THIS HOMOSEXUAL BOTTOM'S SOUL (Soul provided Curtesy of Hamburger Mary's).

May I see you all on the other side of the 99 People in the Room. Gaymen Sissies. 🙏 Gaymen.

praying music video GIF by Lady Gaga

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

If it makes you feel better I watched once and won’t be watching again.. you don’t want to hear my thought on the movie :billie:

JaysAMess

I'm more annoyed with myself because I read all that and for what? Not even a single laugh.

Reported.

Season 3 Bullshit GIF by BBC America

Pennywise

YOU, chile, are...

tenor.gif?itemid=13862608

CANCELLEDT :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bonkers

So you're sub?  Ok, great. I'm your daddy and here's what you're going to do, slave.

First:  Shut up.  Shut your mouth and don't say another word until you have completed my task list.

Secondly, get yourself positioned on all fours in case someone wants to come in and do you doggy style while you do the rest.

Third, login to Netflix - if you don't have netflix, get it, I don't care how

Fourth, watch A Star is Born and come back and tell us you loved it.

No bitching.  No complaining and no talking back.  You're just a good obedient slave listening to daddy.

GO.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

sillynate

I don’t like musicals and I don’t like romance movies so I didn’t watch it when it first came out. 

then after Shallow went number 1, Bradley’s extended cut was released to theaters and I thought “if there’s ever a time to experience it, it’s now.” 

and it was honestly beautiful. iirc, the wedding scene with ITA and the dance rehearsal scene with HBF were some of the scenes that weren’t in the original so getting to experience the movie with all the songs together was just amazing

Archived