💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Is that good?

Aphasic

Featured Posts

gypsy101
3 hours ago, Aphasic said:

No! Either of us live in a parallel universe where Smile sold 50k approx but in my universe Smile sold approx 120k in its first minute upon release and Chromatica sold 11.2million copies in 26 hours, Evermore and Folklore have sold 5k copies combined. :ohwell:

i love your delusions

Teletubby
14 hours ago, Yxilon said:

It is even less than Smile :fatcat:

but Smile had merch:fatcat:

Katy Perry’s new album Smile launches at No. 5 with 50,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, album sales total 35,000 (aided by merchandise/album bundles sold via Perry’s official webstore), SEA units equal 14,000 (translating to 19 million on-demand streams of the album’s songs in the tracking week) and TEA units total 2,000. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I know some shady homeless guys in a particular alley in a particular city who make more than that a week selling... well it doesn’t matter what they’re selling. But I heard they’re buying Adam Levine’s house so all’s good. :bear:

BillieGOAT

No joke I thought this was going to be a thread announcing the name of Ariana’s next record :laughga:

Archived