BB200: Maroon 5 sells 37K first week

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

Good. Adam Levine is the worst:rip:

Early Maroon 5 is CLASSIC but the last 6 years of their existence had been… pain

Justin Drew Bieber
7 hours ago, My Name Is Alice said:

Clearly the art police failed to prevent this album from being released.

The Gaga curse…

Adam Levine

Katy Perry

Chainsmokers

:ally:

JusKeepBreathin

I already posted on this thread, but everytime I see this thread on the main page I smile on the inside. So I'm bumping it up for emotional support reasons. 

Good Morning Reaction GIF by Satisfied Customer

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
20 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The Gaga curse…

Adam Levine

Katy Perry

Chainsmokers

:ally:

Trump

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

Wait...they had an album coming out? 

Excuse Me What GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

flyaway
12 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

The album is painful to hear. There's a song called Echo which actually has a ridiculously stupid and generic echo effect on the word 'echo' during the chorus. :bear:

I tried to listen to it. It's so bad that it discouraged me from listening to the rest of the album (to check if it was that bad to only sell 37K). 

Every time I hear a new M5 song, I feel like they are a lost band in a modern world (Or just maybe Adam Levine under the name of Maroon 5). They lost their touch a long time ago and they have been trying to keep up with the trends that come every time. Now this trap trend, and Adam Levine can't even pull it off. 

This was clearly for the sake of money again. But guess people are tired of the same BS. I expected more from someone who was acting so highbrow towards ARTPOP in 2013.  

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

I tried to listen to it. It's so bad that it discouraged me from listening to the rest of the album (to check if it was that bad to only sell 37K). 

Every time I hear a new M5 song, I feel like they are a lost band in a modern world (Or just maybe Adam Levine under the name of Maroon 5). They lost their touch a long time ago and they have been trying to keep up with the trends that come every time. Now this trap trend, and Adam Levine can't even pull it off. 

This was clearly for the sake of money again. But guess people are tired of the same BS. I expected more from someone who was acting so highbrow towards ARTPOP in 2013.  

It's clearly adam levine under the name of M5. They included that song of jason derulo and adam levine in the album. WHY? Also, using respected dead people's names and samples to attract listeners! :triggered:

Archived