Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Taylor's graphic design so bad?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

The reputation album artwork actually has a bit of meaning behind it. I think she tries to do stuff to make it personal, also. The Swifties are really into that. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

But lately she's on a winning streak:

ae4b9e361f9a481b83787ebcd385b627 2048.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=1985baf80f3fa45bdddca6e390ba22d9

feat-3.jpeg E4LtA9ZXwAsgl1V?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like she's going on a more simple, minimalistic direction, and I think it suits her so well (not counting the back cover of Fearless) :neyde:

Sneaky Oliver
50 minutes ago, COOOK said:

But lately she's on a winning streak:

ae4b9e361f9a481b83787ebcd385b627 2048.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=1985baf80f3fa45bdddca6e390ba22d9

feat-3.jpeg E4LtA9ZXwAsgl1V?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like she's going on a more simple, minimalistic direction, and I think it suits her so well (not counting the back cover of Fearless) :neyde:

The way all those covers colors match perfectly… that’s sooo something TS would do! She’s a perfectionist. I think Lover cover was cheesy and there are better pics from the album official photoshoot but Reputation looks good

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FrederickSpears

She definitely needs better album covers. I hate the new cover of "Red (Taylor's Version)"

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

The reputation album artwork actually has a bit of meaning behind it. I think she tries to do stuff to make it personal, also. The Swifties are really into that. 

This Swiftie isn't. I hate most of her album covers, the new ones have been trash.

Taylucifer

I love the rep cover, Lover isn't the greatest tho but that love story cover- ma'am:huntyga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

IllusionLover
5 hours ago, Living said:

That Love Story one is actually hideous, how did that happen?

The whole design for Fearless TV minus the covers and CDs are all just pics from the original Album tour that was probably taken by a fan with some 2009 camera and they tried to make it look better. (Since she can't use official tour pics that are copyrighted by BMG) but i think the rest are professional tour pics taken by press people or her brother (he's in the album credits)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, **** You Pop Music said:

The only bad one here is the Love Story single cover (I know it's from the 00s, but even then we had amazing single covers). Fearless (TV) tries to revive that aesthetic and actually works (not my favorite, but not bad). Lover looks great and fits the sound of the album, same with Reputation. Ready for It? was lazy, but I've seen worse. Now stream COCC

It's not from the 2000s it's from 2021, this was the original one:

Ee075sfXgAAJqq1.jpg

Looks better if you ask me.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, FreeBritney said:

She definitely needs better album covers. I hate the new cover of "Red (Taylor's Version)"

Well i love it, but the 2012 aesthetic of the original one is something I'm gonna miss, i wish she had done something like Fearless and tried to replicate the original 

e6e42e784bf5c8dce2dac9ac078e697f.jpg

Like look at what this influencer did:

red1-2000.jpg

Imagine Taylor doing that, but without text and probably something else to make the cover more interesting.

IllusionLover

I love the Lover cover, but i wish this picture but with the neon sign was the cover (i couldn't find the right version of the pic)

NEON_SIGN_126_RT_8mnt.jpg?fit=crop&crop=

b10836bbf8c97cf6f2c1bccea7bfdfa0.jpg 

gumzy3000

I disagree. I think her covers are great. They aren’t as fancy or creative but they appeal to the masses and from a business/marketing POV, it makes sense to create something more general.

trolly troll troll

MadreMonster
7 hours ago, dynamite said:

I think simple often looks better, what about this? Just a quick example I made

reput.png

Or if you like newspapers:

reput2.png

That top pic would have been iconic as the album cover

weed

I think everything in OP is beautiful and timeless lmaoo :vegas: idk.. I'm definitely biased but the ones that I think are bad, I then think they're camp and I love them lmao

Archived