Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
45 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm sorry but this is disgusting, I hate straight people

Yeah cuz cheating is not a thing in non straight ppl. I only see a thread everyother day on GGD from a male member about how their boyfriend cheated on them and if they should forgive them or not :toofunny:

A MESS
30 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

pleeeeeeeease hahahaha thank you, this tag means my work here is done

ะ“ะตะฝะตั€ะฐะป ะœะฐั€ะธะฝะฐ ะะฑั€ะฐะผะพะฒะธั›

Chlorine Sevigny
41 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

imagine being proud you got pregnant off Community D!ck

Omgย :deadbanana:

StrawberryBlond

Were all these pregnancies intentional or surprises? But intentional or not, this kinda stuff shows we're still not quite out of the mindset of men being allowed to live their best life while women are dragging up their offspring as single mothers, all because men don't like the feel of condoms or are too fragile in their masculinity to wear one or something. I don't get why, when people have two children, especially if it's a boy and a girl (like Nick had with Mariah), why they'd logically want any more? What do you get out of more than 2 kids? With every one, your bank balance is lighter and you have less time and more stress. I understand people are wanting to have sex all the time and these things just happen but they only keep happening by accident this many times if you're planning it to some extent or being irresponsible. I remember I once heard a statement about the societal fall-out of having multiple children by multiple different people: "If everyone does this, it'll ensure that everyone's related to each other in the future." That blew my mind.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm sorry but this is disgusting, I hate straight people

I'm sorry but this sent me to jupiter :air:

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Tbh if it was a woman she would be slut shamed to hell and back by the whole worldย 

Not really cuz no matter how many people a woman has sex with during 9 months she's only getting pregnant once :poot:

chaeri pls

Economy
24 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Were all these pregnancies intentional or surprises? But intentional or not, this kinda stuff shows we're still not quite out of the mindset of men being allowed to live their best life while women are dragging up their offspring as single mothers, all because men don't like the feel of condoms or are too fragile in their masculinity to wear one or something. I don't get why, when people have two children, especially if it's a boy and a girl (like Nick had with Mariah), why they'd logically want any more? What do you get out of more than 2 kids? With every one, your bank balance is lighter and you have less time and more stress. I understand people are wanting to have sex all the time and these things just happen but they only keep happening by accident this many times if you're planning it to some extent or being irresponsible. I remember I once heard a statement about the societal fall-out of having multiple children by multiple different people: "If everyone does this, it'll ensure that everyone's related to each other in the future." That blew my mind.

As a man i can tell u not liking condoms is not necessairily out of some masculinity fragility. They literally reduce the sensation and feeling by like a solidย 1/3 which is a bummer and thats the thin ones cuz regular ones even more...ย 

ย 

Not that it excuses anything. Im just saying thats probably the bigger factor in many men not liking them. I dont think its necessairily cuz it makes them feel "not manly" at least definitely not for everyone

skaxboy
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Yeah cuz cheating is not a thing in non straight ppl. I only see a thread everyother day on GGD from a male member about how their boyfriend cheated on them and if they should forgive them or not :toofunny:

I donโ€™t think they were referring to the cheating. I think it was about having multiple women pregnant at the same.

The users who share their relationship stories on here are seeking help and comfort from us so we should be kind and compassionate about their situations as they are victims of cheating.ย 

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Economy said:

As a man i can tell u not liking condoms is not necessairily out of some masculinity fragility. They literally reduce the sensation and feeling by like a solidย 1/3 which is a bummer and thats the thin ones cuz regular ones even more...ย 

ย 

Not that it excuses anything. Im just saying thats probably the bigger factor in many men not liking them. I dont think its necessairily cuz it makes them feel "not manly" at least definitely not for everyone

Fair enough but surely that's better than what will happen if you don't wear one? I don't know why anyone's crazy enough to take the chance. You have to realise that pregnancy can still happen even when using protection correctly too so the idea of doing it with a random whose name you don't even know is playing with fire regardless. I've heard other men saying they barely notice the difference at all and if you're allergic to latex, you can get hypoallergenic ones. If you're still determined not to use them and are feeling prepared to really take notes, the rhythm method is well-documented but we're talking about 75% accuracy which isn't high enough for my liking to take the risk and you have to be sure the woman is taking note of every single period stop and start without missing a single one. It's apparently the reason why, for centuries, couple who didn't use contraception miraculously only had a handful of children throughout their entire marriage but obviously, you can only do it 12 times a year maximum. It surprises me that there still isn't some form of oral male contraceptive yet. You'd know if there was, so many men would go on it, particularly ones who are terrified of scheming women trapping them.

Cookie Tookie

Just goes to show you how animalistic in nature some humans are

Economy
9 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Fair enough but surely that's better than what will happen if you don't wear one? I don't know why anyone's crazy enough to take the chance. You have to realise that pregnancy can still happen even when using protection correctly too so the idea of doing it with a random whose name you don't even know is playing with fire regardless. I've heard other men saying they barely notice the difference at all and if you're allergic to latex, you can get hypoallergenic ones. If you're still determined not to use them and are feeling prepared to really take notes, the rhythm method is well-documented but we're talking about 75% accuracy which isn't high enough for my liking to take the risk and you have to be sure the woman is taking note of every single period stop and start without missing a single one. It's apparently the reason why, for centuries, couple who didn't use contraception miraculously only had a handful of children throughout their entire marriage but obviously, you can only do it 12 times a year maximum. It surprises me that there still isn't some form of oral male contraceptive yet. You'd know if there was, so many men would go on it, particularly ones who are terrified of scheming women trapping them.

I agree Im not disagreeing with u. Im merely saying the reason most dont want to i dont think has anything to do with masculinity egos (at least not in most cases anyway)

ย 

When i was with my ex we tried condoms first and it theres times id even loose my stiffy cuz i wasnt feeling enough. One of my old coworkers had simmilar complaints :toofunny:

ย 

So then we switched to the pill but she kept forgetting and felt sick and the patch made her feel sick also so in the end we just did the pull out method. I know its risky but we did that over a year and nothing unexpected ever happened :enigma:

Shipper
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

If we look at it in a different perspective, theย women could also plan a pregnanancy and wanted a baby for money.ย 

Im just saying that some can see this situation as ideal cause they dont have a man but get the money from child support for 18 years. I understand child support is a percentage of the man's monthly salary and the richer the guy, the more steady income for 18 years.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived