💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown, 17, Is dating Jon Bon Jovi‘s son Jake Bongiovi, 19

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jill
Just now, RudraCNG said:

So according to some people in here, if they had been dating since he was 17 (and she was 15) they would have had to end their relationship at the moment he turns 18, am I right?

I swear sometimes some of you are worse than ultrareligious people.

I think that user was joking :smh: breaking up with someone when you turn 18 is such a ridiculous concept.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
4 minutes ago, Jill said:

I think that user was joking :smh: breaking up with someone when you turn 18 is such a ridiculous concept.

Yeah, the user who wrote that above me was joking (I just read it right now, turns out we ironized the same way). My post was adressed to the users on the first pages of this topic who were angry bc of this relationship.

dynamite
9 minutes ago, Deadcool said:

So he’s dating a minor 

He's a teenager who is legally dating someone who's not even 2 years younger than him, but is considered a minor, yeah. Fortunately the law and society for the most part has common sense and knows it's perfectly normal and common at their age.

Pink Narcissus
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

He's a teenager who is legally dating someone who's not even 2 years younger than him, but is considered a minor, yeah. Fortunately the law and society for the most part has common sense and knows it's perfectly normal and common at their age.

Agreed.  It’s kinda ridiculous .  I personally think it’s NBD, they’re obviously both close enough in age to be dating.  

As Long As You Pay Me…

5 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

I don't really see an issue? its only a 2 years age difference. 

dopega
3 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

So according to some people in here, if they had been dating since he was 17 (and she was 15) they would have had to end their relationship at the moment he turned 18, am I right?

I swear sometimes some of you are worse than ultrareligious people.

I've seen some gen z people who think that when you turn 18 you should cut ties to your FRIENDS who are underage because it's problematic to be friends with a minor :poot:

LIKELADYAGAGA
9 hours ago, Deadcool said:

So he’s dating a minor 

She was 17 and he was 18 literally last month. When has this ever been an issue?

gypsy101
13 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

i fell in love with my husband at first sight when i was 16 and he was 14, this was 13 years ago. should i go to jail?

FunkYou

I feel sad for some people here, really missing out on many levels in life it seems. To each their own of course, but I have friends of all ages and it's just the best. My closest friends are 29, 38, 19. I'm 26. I also have friends that are in their 50s, a handful that are 16 to 20. and we all get along. I won't go into my dating history on this site cause I did once and got burned at the stake but yeah. Age shouldn't be such an issue, remove that from the equation and you get to learn so much from one another, younger or older. I had a little get together party at my place the other day, the youngest was 16 and the oldest 44. It creates a great dynamic. 

Archived