💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown, 17, Is dating Jon Bon Jovi‘s son Jake Bongiovi, 19

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lucas
20 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

I KNEW someone was going to comment that :sweat: It's a 2 years difference come on...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I will never really understand people who get angry or upset that people age 17/19 or 17/18 date each other. Like, have y'all been to a high school?? That happens all the time. It's one thing if it's like 17/24, but it's only a two year age difference...

🃏🖤👹

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Okay but they are in New York, right? Correct me if I’m wrong but with a quick google, NY doesn’t have that law.

"The age of consent in New York is 17 years old. ... However, New York has a partial age exception for consensual sex between someone who is younger than 21 years old and a minor who is 15 or 16 (or at least less than four years older than the victim)."

sarahb
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Okay but they are in New York, right? Correct me if I’m wrong but with a quick google, NY doesn’t have that law.

Age of consent is 17 in New York anyway 

LaLuna
21 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

No. Just no. First of all it's only a two year difference and they're technically both teenagers. I was 17 when I started dating my first boyfriend who was also 19. Does that mean he was a pedo? :interestinga:

If he was like 23 or something then yes that would be creepy but come on. Let's not act like 17 year-olds girls never date guys who are one or two years older than them.

pachinko
27 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Sis, it's 2021. Deal with it. :huntyga:

alsemanche

Can he wear his mask properly at least :saladga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Future Lovers
14 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

There is a partial one and they still fall under that umbrella. I'm not gonna type out what exactly it says because I just don't feel like it's appropriate to do so in this setting but you can read what it says here.

Galagala

They look older than their real age. I love Millie Bobby Brown and feel happy to see her being in love.:heart:

homomo

ok but why does one of his legs look tanned while the other is pale

Chromatography
40 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Pull your mask up, kid!

47 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Can he wear his mask properly at least :saladga:

they’re outside, not in an enclosed space, and they’re probably both vaccinated so by cdc standards, they don’t even need to be wearing masks.

Archived