Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Supposed Dorian Electra cover of 'Replay'

candydarling

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually dislike most remixed songs, and think the original is better most of the time, and what we got with BTW "reimagined" just made me more afraid what the Chromatica Remixes could sound like.. (if the remix album happens at all)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

InTheCloset
4 hours ago, candydarling said:

Dorian Electra's demo/cover/remix IDK of Replay leaked on ***** and youtube. What do yall think of it?

I love Dorian and Replay is my favorite song on Chromatica - maybe the only one I really love. But I'm scared the CRA will turn out to be a BTW reimagined.

i havent heard it. but i hope that the remix album includes vocals from the original

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset

just heard it.. please no. dont do that to replay. not replay. anything but replay. no no no

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
17 minutes ago, vpez said:

I usually dislike most remixed songs, and think the original is better most of the time, and what we got with BTW "reimagined" just made me more afraid what the Chromatica Remixes could sound like.. (if the remix album happens at all)

i just hope the remix album is not another btw reimagined type album. 

The abyss stares back

PussOfYonce
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

i just hope the remix album is not another btw reimagined type album. 

i miss sophie, where is she when we need her :toofunny:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

InTheCloset
Just now, HausOfARTPOPII said:

i miss sophie, where is she when we need her :toofunny:

i dont know what that genre is exactly called but i love the hyperpop/heavy industrial type of music. i wish they would release some of sophie's work but it might not happen. RIP queen

The abyss stares back

PussOfYonce
Just now, InTheCloset said:

i dont know what that genre is exactly called but i love the hyperpop/heavy industrial type of music. i wish they would release some of sophie's work but it might not happen. RIP queen

RIP indeed, i just love her music she could have fit in well with this album in 911 or Babylon, sadly we will never get to see it

Jose P
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

It’s 2021 and people still don’t get hyperpop

like, it’s not supposed to make you wanna dance to it on your wedding??

I love Dorian but this does sound bad lol. Really hope it’s fake. But yeah the hyperpop hate in this forum is so pathetic wbk. But then again, people here tend to hate everyone that’s not the same 5 basic pop girls 

Suspiria

If this is fake, whoever made it did a pretty amazing job pretending to be Dorian.

If it's real...:awkney: Dorian is actually one if my favourite artists. As much as this does sound like Dorian, I don't think it can be real or at least a final version, their vocal performances are never that bad and lazy sounding. So many parts sound so out of tune, and given how much autotune they use surely that wouldn't be the case. I do quite like this alternative production though, I'd be happy if the whole album goes in that more futuristic direction.

PussOfYonce
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

If this is fake, whoever made it did a pretty amazing job pretending to be Dorian.

If it's real...:awkney: Dorian is actually one if my favourite artists. As much as this does sound like Dorian, I don't think it can be real or at least a final version, their vocal performances are never that bad and lazy sounding. So many parts sound so out of tune, and given how much autotune they use surely that wouldn't be the case. I do quite like this alternative production though, I'd be happy if the whole album goes in that more futuristic direction.

i quite like the idea of the production for this hopefully fake track, though it definitely needs to be refined cause it just sounds like someone smashed together Faceshopping and Replay and thats it

Chromatography
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Definitely fake :laughga:

right, i can’t believe people are actually getting upset :air:

whoeever did it really captured dorian’s way of saying certain words, though 

Focus

if it's legit then it's just sad how low the standards are. we went from asib ost to bloodpop milking a bunch of d-listers and using gaga's work for clout. i lowkey wish the remix album never happens because it's most likely going to be tragic no matter how many gp girls are gonna be squished into it. fan service at its finest. that's just my feelings.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived