I don’t think I could cope with another covers album tbh, it’s so lazy 

neither can i, this is a damn mess

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
30 minutes ago, Memento said:

it has potential we just need lil texas to jump on it too and do the beats on the chorus

Imagine them turning Replay into a second "Ram It Down" :billie:

Spoiler

THE SLAYAGE :nooo:, THE COLLAPSE :giveup:, THE CULTURAL RESET :cryga:

Ew, David!

Putang Ina Mo

If this is legit, I didn't have high hopes to begin with. I never liked Dorian's voice.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Thonin Dyn

No but I’m very open about music but this is just unlistenable. Why he is « singing » like he’s mocking something ? And there’s no beat drop ? The song has lost the two out of 3 things that made it so great : vocals & production.. « thankfully » the lyrics are still there (after some variations unfortunately)

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Nathaniel Arven

This sounds unfinished but great. I love all the distortion and sick beat. Make it a high production please !!! 

StarstruckIllusion

also some Haus Labs early version is trending in debris field and it’s serving trash as expected 💕

Honestly the Replay cover sounds better… altho a bit unfinished maybe? But I don’t looove it or Dorian’s voice, but we’ll see the final product when it releases next month or whatever - pretty tragic this leaked

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

also some Haus Labs early version is trending in debris field and it’s serving trash as expected 💕

What, if haus labs babylon is trash this fanbase will go in a never ending meltdown:triggered:

I will not watch House of Gucci

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Oreo said:

What, if haus labs babylon is trash this fanbase will go in a never ending meltdown:triggered:

well it sounds fanmade and tbf I never liked the demo version the Babylon Terrorist Cell Stans has been harassing Bloodpop for the past year over…

Pretty Please

Fans Doing the most per usual. Havent even heard anything official and they’re “worried”

Pretty Please
7 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Yeah who will they blame for their unhappiness now? They might actually have to address the real causes of their miserable lives. Once they cant blame gaga and bloodpop they might actually have to be introspective. 

what are these people gonna do when gaga has kids and goes on an extended hiatus? Fans are gonna have to learn how to live without gaga sooner or later for their own good

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Yeah who will they blame for their unhappiness now? They might actually have to address the real causes of their miserable lives. Once they cant blame gaga and bloodpop they might actually have to be introspective. 

what are these people gonna do when gaga has kids and goes on an extended hiatus? Fans are gonna have to learn how to live without gaga sooner or later for their own good

It's not that deep sis, ppl are fans here online discussing about gaga, I'm not blaming her or bloddpop, the constant need of Ggd users to suppress others with a slightly different thought is nerve ending.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Admin locked this topic

Archived