💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Supposed Dorian Electra cover of 'Replay'

candydarling

Featured Posts

candydarling
4 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

The thing about Dorian Electra's voice is that it's normally so over processed that this could just be some random guy on FL Studio messing his own voice up until it sounds like an approximation of Dorian, I mean all it really takes is a bunch of autotune, manual tune, and and **** ton of formant shift.

But if this is really the remix of Replay on for the Chromatica Remix Album...

Then I'm afraid I won't be replaying... Replay.

Reveal hidden contents

YES I HAD TO MAKE THE PUN OK I SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST IF I DON'T SAY AT LEAST SOMETHING STUPID EVERYDAY

so much work tho lol 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga

This was “leaked” over a week ago. More than likely someone messing around pretending to be Dorian. The artists involved in the remix album aren’t doing straight covers, they’re contributing new verses.

candydarling
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

This was “leaked” over a week ago. More than likely someone messing around pretending to be Dorian. The artists involved in the remix album aren’t doing straight covers, they’re contributing new verses.

dont mess with my thread chris!

Born This Way

I mean, even if it's fake, I'm expecting theirs to be the worst song on the remix album. The way we lost if Dorian is doing Replay. :cryga:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Memento

it has potential we just need lil texas to jump on it too and do the beats on the chorus

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

candydarling
Just now, Memento said:

it has potential we just need lil texas to jump on it too and do the beats on the chorus

I mean!!!

eunino
26 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

I’m seriously hoping Dorian just recorded the whole song so they could pick and choose what verse to use on the the remix. If not and it’s just BTW reimagined 2.0 I’m gonna have to skip out on it.

And I hope they end up picking and choosing none. :ladyhaha:

LateToCult

I mean it’s complete garbage but that’s probably what the remix album is gonna be  so I’m not too worried about it.

PussOfYonce

oh no... oh no no no no no

this is horrible why is my girl replay being given to him hell no not even thirty seconds in and i hate it, the autotune and overprocessed voice just no i do not like it at all, if Dorian Electra truly is on the remix album any song hes in is doomed and going to be ruined, as i quote a fellow hater, im afraid i will not be replaying replay.

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

PussOfYonce

Also why does it sound like they put Faceshopping and Replay in a blender and that came out??? like i love my girl Sophie but it's just not... good...

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

Living

I don’t think I could cope with another covers album tbh, it’s so lazy 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived