Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie's past racism against Asians exposed / Netizens demand apology

dit

Featured Posts

Galagala

Gaga curse is so real. :enigma:

When the slur is not related to you, you defend her and dismiss the need of apology.:reductive: How hypocritical some of you are! 

And you can condemn ppl for digging others' past, but this incident just happened. She is not a nobody like you, and your advice to her now is "she doesn't need to apologize for what she did years ago" ? Well, you should be glad you're not in her PR team lol.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

I’m sorry, but she’s not even 20 yet. And I just KNOW everyone judging this super harshly has said stuff like this or worse before.

gypsy101
6 hours ago, dit said:

I personally think it is important to note she was like super young (probably 15 or 16?) when this happened...still not an excuse as most people by that age know not to use C word and stuff but yeah...Netizens online want her to make a comment apologizing and I think that is a fair demand tbh...sure she was young but you still hurt some Asian fans so why not apologize?

that’s not that long ago, she was 16 3 years ago

Galagala
4 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I’m sorry, but she’s not even 20 yet. And I just KNOW everyone judging this super harshly has said stuff like this or worse before.

Except one is a world-famous star and others are general people who don't need to deal with their own reputation in the same way. This just happened, and it would be stupid to not give that harmless apology. 

weed

omggggggg Finneas calling out her blaccent.... I almost love him now?? "youre being a completely different person" omgggg

but lowkey, "which bitches?" is iconic

MessyTop

If that’s true, that’s unfortunate. 
but it’s seems heavily edited. Don’t trust everything you see. Who knows. I’m still underwhelmed by her last 2 singles. 

holy scheisse

the way her brother calls out the fakeness of her talking voice lol...

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

freddie mercury GIF

I thought this was a Justin Bieber performance…

Im not sure, but wasn’t Billie 13 there? Someone on ATRL said that

Leoooo

"Everybody loves to see the demise of the pop star, its 'exciting', it's 'dramatic'  - Lady Gaga

ceminay

I still cringe at some stuff I said/wrote 2 years ago and I’m 25, everyone becomes more mature with age. She’s also still very young!

These videos are just trying to target her and get her cancelled for no good reason. The term “cancel culture” has been watered down so much recently and is basically now used to regularly target people due to jealousy or bitterness. I bet you 99% of the human population has said worse things in their lives, even the people reading this probably have done some questionable stuff in their pasts but won’t admit it or think differently now because PEOPLE CHANGE.

I don’t even find her music interesting, but I’m glad she isn’t responding to this nonsense intentional targeting and giving in. In 10 years people will look back at stuff like this and see how primitive and embarrassing this whole cancel culture became, it’s like watching invasive TMZ paparazzi videos from the early 2000s, embarrassing.

Roseblud Kisses

Creepy. She is from California, one of the most racially diverse places on Earth, and she released her first single at age 16. She understands racism. Her parents are in the showbiz industry. She understands fame and ramifications. So she knew exactly what she said and the context of what she was saying. And now she is saying nothing? Honestly, just creepy. Their whole family.

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, SkinniPussi said:

Creepy. She is from California, one of the most racially diverse places on Earth, 

That is moot point tbh, cos that doesn't mean there aren't racist in Calif. Try to walk down Simi Valley, as a PoC and wait how long until you can get  questioned, threatened, attacked, and slurs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Admin locked this topic

Archived