Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie's past racism against Asians exposed / Netizens demand apology

dit

Featured Posts

Leoooo

1 out of the like 4 other things shes being dragged for recently, she needs to do some damage control asap, even if things are being blown out of proportion in anyway, her fans are getting very upset with her and she should talk about all this stuff

I think they would be a lot more supportive if she hadnt liked that picture calling them embarassing, if Gaga did that to us, it would hurt the fanbase

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
25 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Why does stuff like this (seemingly) randomly surface? Are people just going around looking for stuff? And not actually caring about it but just wanting to start some ****?

I'm convinced this stuff floats around until we all collectively decide to "cancel" someone, then we make a big deal out of all of it at once and they're done :vegas:

Celebrity/stan culture is toxic :laughga:

She should apologize though tbh.

🖤

Economy
16 minutes ago, Jill said:

Guys, it doesn't matter that you said x or y when you were younger too. You're missing the point. If you were in Billie's place and people knew you said such stuff, the correct thing to do is to publicly apologize. End of story. It isn't that hard, and at least gives her fans (especially Asian fans) the comfort that the person they admire has grown and learned. Nobody is saying Billie is the same now as she was then. People are demanding an apology to prove that she isn't the same. It's not that difficult to understand, and people saying "well I said this too so why should it matter" are incredibly blind to the real problem here.

Even if Billie didn't say that word as most users are saying, my point still stands as there are a bunch of users who always misunderstand the objective of 'cancelling' someone.

The issue is could literally do nothing else all day but constantly bring up dirt because theres so much from so many celebrities because they are human like everyone else. Its endless.

U could literally do nothing else all day if you wanted but put celebs on trial to "prove they arent like this anymore" cuz it never ends theres always more old sh*t to discover

I say call out bad behaviour as it comes. Theres already enough still going on to bring social issues to light.

I dont see the point of giving celebs a hard time constantly for every mistake that was recorded. This is stuff 99% of ppl would of forgotten about by now and u actually end up hurting more ppl by bringing it back and making more people hear it again just to force her to apoligize. Like why? Are u more concerned with the actual damage done and how ppl are affected or are u more concerned with putting her on trial to prove whether or not shes changed? Cuz bringing back past forgotten stuff and exposing ppl to hear it again does more of the latter than helping tbh

Focus on the now, theres more than enough going on already

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The way you are so certain I said something racist is weird, first of all because I live in a country where everyone is white. Projection much? 

Feel free punish me and judge me the moment you find a racist video of mine and hold me to the same standard. Because literally nobody is saying that regular people are excused from being racist as you are somehow trying it to paint it. However, celebs's racist incidents are more talked about just because tons of fans and journalists are interested in their past as this is the way it goes:rip:

i don’t know where tf you live so idk how i could be projecting. keep acting high and mighty ig. 

Good Bye Reaction GIF

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Medusa said:

I think they would be a lot more supportive if she hadnt liked that picture calling them embarassing, if Gaga did that to us, it would hurt the fanbase

Gaga could call us all f-words and 99% of this fanbase would be like

raw

🖤

Phlop

Guys this was like 3 years ago. She just turned 19 so 16 is not the long ago. Pretty sure living in California, she knows what racism is.

BYE

Jill
1 minute ago, Economy said:

The issue is could literally do nothing else all day but constantly bring up dirt because theres so much from so mamy celebrities because they are human like everyone else.

I just dont see the use of constantly bring up stuff like this constantly. U could literally do nothing else all day but put celebs on trial to "prove they arent like this anymore"

I say call out bad behaviour as it comes. Theres already enough still going on to bring social issues to light.

I dont see the point of giving celebs a hard time constantly for every mistake that was recorded. This is stuff 99% of ppl would of forgotten about by now and u actually end up hurting more ppl by bringing it back and making more people hear it again just to force her to apoligize. Like why? Focus on the now, theres more than enough going on already

Well, you can say that all you want, but that's not going to change the fact these accusations will still come. And as they come, they should be addressed if they are harming the feelings or perspectives of fans and the general public. That's the simple truth here: accountability. You can't just find out one day Gaga said the F word just before becoming famous and not expect at least an apology from her. Like I said, that's all it takes. Nobody is ruining anybody's career here. They're just expecting an apology.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

enissa11
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

right but it’s just curious how you and everyone else act like you’re so above celebrities for doing something sh!tty when you’ve probably done the same thing. just because one is public and one isn’t doesn’t make it any less wrong. what kind of logic is this?

also, most people defending billie are saying what she did is also wrong. but go off.

yes but no one has the certainty you're grown from your past actions because you can easily not and maintain a self-righteous or indulgent position just as non famous person might be, when you're famous the right thing is to apologize because you have an audience who need reckoning, if you're not famous it doesn't matter because as long as you acknowledge the bad things of the past for yourself and change is enough, but this is not the case, we don't like to in doubt support people with this kind of vision

Mad Architect of Light

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i don’t know where tf you live so idk how i could be projecting. keep acting high and mighty ig. 

Good Bye Reaction GIF

Ok, "not a Billie fan". Keep defending celebs being offensive for ..whatever reason I guess. 

Leoooo
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Gaga could call us all f-words and 99% of this fanbase would be like

raw

Elizabeth Warren Feminism GIF by Women's History

Economy
Just now, Jill said:

Well, you can say that all you want, but that's not going to change the fact these accusations will still come. And as they come, they should be addressed if they are harming the feelings or perspectives of fans and the general public. That's the simple truth here: accountability. You can't just find out one day Gaga said the F word just before becoming famous and not expect at least an apology from her. Like I said, that's all it takes. Nobody is ruining anybody's career here. They're just expecting an apology.

Im not disputing the fact that when bad things from past come to light they need to be adressed and apoligized for. I said in my earlier comments now that this is out she needs to deal with it and make amends

What im saying is the ppl that wanna dig up this stuff in the first place are not doing some worthy noble cause.

No one would have to get hurt and offended if past forgotten stuff was left burried in the first place

If someone says something bad or insensitive now calling out such behaviour serves a purpose. Theres fresh wounds from insensitive comments that need to be healed and such accountability pushes ppl to keep doing better

But if its something from years ago, ur just creating a sitation again that doesnt need to be there

Its like growing up as a child. Ur parents discipline ur behavious and bad actions as they come... but they are not gonna ground u if they by chance find out months or years ago u did a naughty thing u should of been punished for. Like its past, its over. Unless its super super serious leave it alone

Big Reputation

Wow someone had way too much time on their hands. In my opinion unless the person is still engaging in this kind of behaviour there’s no need to dig up old tweets and videos of anyone unless it’s very very serious. Cancel culture and SJW have gotten out of control 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Jill
Just now, Economy said:

Im not disputing the fact that when bad things from past come to light they need to be adressed and apoligized for. I said in my earlier comments now that this is out she needs to deal with it and make amends

What im saying is the ppl that wanna dig up this stuff in the first place are not doing some worthy noble cause.

No one would have to get hurt and offended if past forgotten stuff was left burried in the first place

If someone says something bad or insensitive now calling out such behaviour serves a purpose. Theres fresh wounds from insensitive comments that need to be healed and such accountability pushes ppl to keep doing better

But if its something from years ago, ur just creating a sitation again that doesnt need to be there

Its like growing up as a child. Ur parents discipline ur behavious and bad actions as they come... but they are not gonna ground u if they by chance find out months or years ago u did a naughty thing u should of been punished for. Like its past, its over. Unless its super super serious leave it alone

Yeah but parents can and will do that to their children. I know a couple of personal cases. It doesn't mean it's fair, it just means the error was there, and someone pointed it out. What would happen if, for example, someone found out their fave was problematic but only by chance? Would it then be valid to "make it public"? If yes, then where's the line? If not, then how do we know that person isn't still really problematic? How do we know if they still deserve our support?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

yes but no one has the certainty you're grown from your past actions because you can easily not and maintain a self-righteous or indulgent position just as non famous person might be, when you're famous the right thing is to apologize because you have an audience who need reckoning, if you're not famous it doesn't matter because as long as you acknowledge the bad things of the past for yourself and change is enough, but this is not the case, we don't like to in doubt support people with this kind of vision

literally everyone in this thread defending billie is saying she should apologize too. so again, not really sure what you’re trying to say.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived