celeb

Elon Musk is homeless

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

first jefree star, now elon musk, it seems like selling out your mansion is the new effective strategy to gain sympathy, this billionaires are so FAKE why don't you do something that really help the helpless in the world?

Mad Architect of Light

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

So we're gentrifying being homeless now? :bear:

Reminds me of how society gentrified mobile homes, which are traditional inhabitanted by low income families, into the new MUST HAVE "tiny homes"; as if people who live in trailers haven't been demoralized for years and years 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

tell me

I can't stand this attention seeking billionaire. He's the reason why the crypto market has been extremely unstable which is a bad sign.

Aphasic

I feel so sorry for him. I can't even think of the suffering of not having a home while simultaneously being a billionaire able to afford to rent anywhere he wants. My prayers go out for him and his family.

SharkmanthaC

He should be giving money to homeless shelters and organizations that help the homeless. Claiming you’re homeless while being a billionaire isn’t the same thing. 

she/her/hers

Living

I hate him, he doesn’t care about the planet at all but claims he’s now selling his houses to live sustainable? Just STFU. 

InTheCloset
23 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Elon Musk is poised to fulfil his promise of becoming a 'homeless billionaire' by selling the last of his mansions.

The Tesla chief executive announced that his home in the Bay Area of San Francisco, which he kept only to rent out for events, is going on the market for about $37,5 million.  source

move in with me daddy

The abyss stares back

imnotyourbabe10

How about all y’all 1% folks sell your mansions and let’s use them to house the homeless? Last year during the pandemic, many hotels were under-utilized. I don’t see why we can’t house those in need in this country. Well, capitalism and rugged individualism....

• 2 weeks later...
GagaSine

Tbh I am impressed that he would do that. I never understand why celebs need to own multiple mansions that sit empty for most of the year. Just wasteful and stupid.

Archived