💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon Musk is homeless

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Humbler than Dolly Parton.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gabi001

I really don't get him. Everybody thinks he is some kind of visionary, but for me he is just narcisstic man who thinks that he is saving planet but meanwhile he is messing with world and giving everyone things they didn't ask for and want and he is making a big money from it.

I'm not having fun tonight.

thefamebitch

Wow what an inspiration… he just cranked up the “stunning” and “brave” meters to the max :bradley:

js4754394o9823
17 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Not GGD shaming a homeless man :smh:

Homeless men with the biggest underdog, underground musician as a wife and 123XÆ-ABC robo kid to take care off

:enigma:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Teletubby
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

Homeless men with the biggest underdog, underground musician as a wife and 123XÆ-ABC robo kid to take care off

:enigma:

he also has five more sons to take care off

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Enigma
38 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

I really don't get him. Everybody thinks he is some kind of visionary, but for me he is just narcisstic man who thinks that he is saving planet but meanwhile he is messing with world and giving everyone things they didn't ask for and want and he is making a big money from it.

everybody being conservatives/straight men (pretty much interchangeable)

also "elon musk, the 2nd"

can we PLEASE guillotine him before he flees :saladga:

PinkJelly

Well he isn’t homeless is he, he owns the events house and has funds to rent a property? :saladga:

MadreMonster

Really trying to make homelessness a “thing” when there’s millions of poor people who suffer who are not even able to afford a place to stay.

Certainly you will be homeLESS, but not on the damn streets smdh, y'all will probs be cooped up in a Hilton Inn!

GAMS, gay popstar

Pennywise

So we're gentrifying being homeless now? :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

A MESS

he really want for people to wish him dead eh?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Fresco

He's not homeless. He has a mansion that he uses as a rental property. He rents from his company a house to live in. 

This is not possible nor wise financial advise for the average person. Most people accumulate wealth in their homes. Real estate usually appreciates over time, plus the mortgage interest is tax deductible if you itemize deductions. Owning a home does come with the maintenance cost, which is often less than rent would be.

Imagine the average employee telling their boss to buy a house for them so they can pay minimal rent. Not gonna happen unless you literally own the company, or live in an arctic research lab, or a military base.

*This is not financial advise. Do your own research.*

Archived