💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DJWS to meet with Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

sillynate
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

If they weren't good enough to be on the original album, they're not good enough to be released ever :reductive:

Her plan from the beginning was to release them but because of the underperformance, the label said no :fatcat:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
Just now, sillynate said:

Her plan from the beginning was to release them but because of the underperformance, the label said no :fatcat:

I know...I lived through that awful era, too. That's why I don't see the obsession with hearing music that is clearly rooted in trauma for her. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

A R T P O P
3 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

a lonely, pathetic ex boyfriend, who won't let go of the past

That is EXACTLY what he’s coming across as 

A R T P O P
44 minutes ago, sillynate said:

They’re in Gaga’s vault and they will never be released. If she wanted people to hear them she would go ahead and leak it all herself but it was an awful time for her and I think she would rather forget it all.

PropaGaga
42 minutes ago, ARTVENUS said:

As sad as it is I kinda agree that this is probably true. Back in 2012 she said that she would leak unreleased ARTPOP songs if they didn’t make the final cut on ARTPOP, but she hasn’t leaked those songs so yeah it seems she doesn’t want to

Those were meant to be part of the app, which was of course all scrapped due to the Troy mess. Paul has alluded to there being deeper issues with all this (some of which he isn't aware of), which is why I think it's unlikely we'll ever see a full length Act 2 release even if Gaga wanted to.

The Z
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I know...I lived through that awful era, too. That's why I don't see the obsession with hearing music that is clearly rooted in trauma for her. 

Nearly every Gaga has done in her career was an expression of her traumas. Lady Gaga (the "super hero cape") is all about trauma

GagaUnderYou
On 6/20/2021 at 2:42 PM, HuffsAhoy said:

If they weren't good enough to be on the original album, they're not good enough to be released ever :reductive:

From what we heard NOBTR, Brooklyn Nights, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Tea (snippet) are all already better the JND and Fashion

GagaUnderYou
On 6/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, A R T P O P said:

They’re in Gaga’s vault and they will never be released. If she wanted people to hear them she would go ahead and leak it all herself but it was an awful time for her and I think she would rather forget it all.

I'm sure when those coins are rolling in, she'd rather to forget it. She has mentioned trauma in her work and how it inspires her creativity. You can feel the pain and passion in ARTPOP, I think that's what makes me gravitate towards the era so much. 

Archived