• Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan
21 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Omg what if this is why nuBorn This Way was delayed :excited2:

:laughga:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

HuffsAhoy

Hopefully she serves him a cease and desist order to stop clinging to an album of rejected demos :vegas: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

I just want them to meet for him to have some closure. He clearly still loves Gaga so much and she probably does too so why not just hang out as friends? even if it does not lead to ARTPOP 2 or new music. At least hang out, have some snacks, go for a walk, get a coffee and call it a day I guess.

RAMROD

sksksks that like would probably means "I hope so too" than this :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Butters Stotch

I don't know why, I'm starting to get the same feeling I get with Tara Savelo, like they are "ok" but lowkey Gaga doesn't want them around... am I the only one? They are both trying so hard to get Gaga's attention and relieving BTW/ARTPOP because those were the eras they had a good relationship with Gaga and they f*cked up somehow... maybe I'm wrong, but I just find it all strange.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

LandonM170
6 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I assume in November the Gucci era is happening so I doubt that’s it.

I think maybe they’ll do it for the ARTPOP 10 year anniversary in 2023 and work on the album until then, and make it an actual album era for LG7? Imagine that!

This is what I am thinking. I am just waiting for Nov. 6, 2023 and all of yall ARTPOP and ARTPOP ACT II haters to be wrong. I feel like we have a 50%+ for getting this so I am not going to be like ACT II is coming however I am not going to be negative. I am just going to be hopeful! If we don't get it will it be disappoint? Yes, however I won't be crying, angry, and in rage.

ShayCristoforo

I wouldn’t be quick to scrap this theory. It might still come. 
We helped show the execs that ARTPOP is still thriving. We did that. We helped bring it to number 1. 

I highly doubt that movement will be overlooked. It was very impressive and made headlines. Companies want to make money lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Angelina Stefania
7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, honestly I was thinking about it yesterday when I saw this thread about Taylor Swift's Red re-release, and I feel like if ARTPOP Act II ever sees the light of day, it will be in some form of re-release Ă  la "Taylor version". And we'll be able to thank miss Swift for it, because she's the one that is showing major labels that it's possible.

Dear, Check your facts. Artists and bands have been releasing album reissues for decades. Way before Taylor swift. 

Angelina Stefania
5 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

which song was that?

The only Coldplay song Gaga ever touched was Viva La Vida when she covered it in 2009. And she made it better than the original. 

Chromatica Island

Whats with the newbies that hating ARTPOP today?:neyde: We all want act 2!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Defmix100
30 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

The only Coldplay song Gaga ever touched was Viva La Vida when she covered it in 2009. And she made it better than the original. 

She did, but what's the thing about her putting an unreleased Coldplay song on her album? was that a rumour?

PussOfYonce
8 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I will never NOT be curious about TEA. 

W E  N E E D  T E A

Seriously this song has been hyped for years, and the intro alone sounded so good when they played it at JWT Fenway Park. Also the fact DJWS said it’s similar to Toxic is just so- :giveup:

Not just TEA.

We need brooklyn nights.

WE NEED PARTYNAUSEOUS.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO STREAM PARTYNAUSEOUS AT 3AM 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived