Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DJWS to meet with Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
29 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i really want sire and temple and medusa

Same, I think Temple would be so great. I remember it was supposed to be released on the ARTPOP app.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

He likes every comment bc he’s an isnta terrorist. This means nothing :messga:

Mister G

I think he just likes comments to be nice. I’d be curious for this ACT II. I just don’t know how much Gaga and DJWS would be able to do to get it released. Part of me feels Interscope and that past drama with Troy Carter would get in the way.

Oh please don't... let it gooooo happy lip sync battle GIF by Paramount Network

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Didn't DJWS say they had like 40 finished songs just a couple weeks ago? 

I think it's important to remember that "finished" in Gaga's world is not the same as everyone else's definition. When I had DJWS interviewed in 2013, he explained this in reference to Gaga saying ARTPOP was "done" in 2012 and her saying she had written/recorded 100+ songs. It just means they know what songs they'll continue working on because Gaga has a vision for it. She won't spend time on ideas that aren't working. It doesn't mean there are 40 songs sitting around completely mixed and mastered, or even beyond the demo stage. They are just tracks they intended on completing at some point for the app and Act 2, or even for a project outside of ARTPOP. We don't know how she's going to feel about this unreleased material if they meet. It may not connect with her like it did 8-10 years ago when she originally wrote it all.

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

W E  N E E D  T E A

Yes, and it's been Oolong.

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

Yes, and it's been Oolong.

toolong.

I c what you did there <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, honestly I was thinking about it yesterday when I saw this thread about Taylor Swift's Red re-release, and I feel like if ARTPOP Act II ever sees the light of day, it will be in some form of re-release Ă  la "Taylor version". And we'll be able to thank miss Swift for it, because she's the one that is showing major labels that it's possible.

I agree but I can't imagine Gaga singing her verses all over again without trying 700 different takes and ending up not satisfied with any, making the whole project years away from us or canceling it altogether :toofunny:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

he seems like the kind of person who would like all the comment without reading them to me :oops:

Honestly I'm getting the same vibes...

I can picture him reading the tweet and going like "Meeting in Cali? Yeah, I'd like that... *likes tweet*" :laughga:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

A MESS

he better slap some reason in her with his slippers // this is not condoning violence but just in good fun

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Nathaniel Arven
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

toolong.

I c what you did there <3

hardcore fan in disguise ^^ 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Rebel said:

There’s literally 0 reason for y’all to still be hyped about this I’m sorry :laughga: let’s move on

Well if Gaga is still willing to meet him...she must feel there's potential for something they can do with ACT II...she knows why they're meeting and what fans have been requesting for years...

Even if they're both on board, they would need to get the labels permission to release anything and even then it may not be right now...they may wanna wait til ARTPOP 10 year anniversary in 2023 which I wouldn't be mad at

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Defmix100
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I mean, let's pray :pray: I mean, if she can rework a six-year-old unreleased Coldplay song and put it on her album, she could release her own stuff, but it's Gaga we're talking about so... :ladyhaha:

which song was that?

Archived