💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DJWS to meet with Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

So excited! Imagine if we got ACT II this year. :excited2: Would be so crazy. I really was not expecting that.

Maybe for November ?

Though I highly doubt, the producers mainly said all that she has are things in very early process, so she would need to make a whole a team (I doubt she would only make this with DJWS) and spend months in the studio to complete the songs.

This if she's okay with the idea of releasing an Volume 2 obviously. Fingers crossed ! 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe for November ?

Though I highly doubt, the producers mainly said all that she has are things in very early process, so she would need to make a whole a team (I doubt she would only make this with DJWS) and spend months in the studio to complete the songs.

This if she's okay with the idea of releasing an Volume 2 obviously. Fingers crossed ! 

I assume in November the Gucci era is happening so I doubt that’s it.

I think maybe they’ll do it for the ARTPOP 10 year anniversary in 2023 and work on the album until then, and make it an actual album era for LG7? Imagine that!

Andreu

he seems like the kind of person who would like all the comment without reading them to me :oops:

Chesescake

Fantasea II and Act. II: the twins that coming very soon...

The Z
16 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Y’all always say monsters need to let Red One go and get over it

but I think you are more obsessed with DJWS now, just let him go, Gaga is always experimenting with new producers

It's not about experimenting, it's about releasing songs that already exist and were recorded for a project that never saw the light of the day

No one expects Gaga to cancel LG7 over ARTPOP

The Z
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe for November ?

Didn't DJWS say they had like 40 finished songs just a couple weeks ago? 

The Z
3 minutes ago, ARTVENUS said:

I’m the biggest ARTPOP stan and I would die for ARTPOP Act 2 but it’s definitely not happening lol even if they do happen to meet and talk

I feel you, but never did I imagine Kylie Minogue would officially cover MTN, or even just that Gaga would acknowledge the ACT II petition so... :vegas:

InTheCloset
39 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I will never NOT be curious about TEA. 

W E  N E E D  T E A

Seriously this song has been hyped for years, and the intro alone sounded so good when they played it at JWT Fenway Park. Also the fact DJWS said it’s similar to Toxic is just so- :giveup:

i really want sire and temple and medusa

The abyss stares back

zerojk
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's not about experimenting, it's about releasing songs that already exist and were recorded for a project that never saw the light of the day

No one expects Gaga to cancel LG7 over ARTPOP

Then hope she releases #originalLG5 too :flop:

Quentin
1 minute ago, zerojk said:

And original LG6

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

GucciGa
40 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

The way some of you literally hype yourselves up, only to be disappointed will never NOT be funny. The meltdowns are always entertaining. :vegas:

They do it on purpose and then blame Gaga and her team 

😇

The Z
Just now, zerojk said:

I mean, let's pray :pray: I mean, if she can rework a six-year-old unreleased Coldplay song and put it on her album, she could release her own stuff, but it's Gaga we're talking about so... :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Willzito said:

Hope not

Care to expand on this scandalous take?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived