DJWS to meet with Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
12 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's just a way of speaking lol, but it was an unreleased song from a guy linked to Coldplay and Elton and it's SFA

Oh gotcha I didn't know anyone linked to Coldplay worked on it, Ryan Tedder from One Republic did though

The Z
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

Oh gotcha I didn't know anyone linked to Coldplay worked on it, Ryan Tedder from One Republic did though

Oh that was definitely One Republic then lol

A R T P O P

I feel like maybe we should just stop listening to him? Like he is just trying to self-promote using Gaga’s name at this point. 

ARTPOP was a traumatic time for Gaga and I feel like it’s unfair of us to keep prodding her to put out something she isn’t totally proud of. 

GagaUnderYou

I think Gaga's team would be absolutely nuts not to give us ARTPOP: ACT II. They know we want it, it's in demand. They must see how passionate we are about it... The timeline to release this might even be suitable for Gaga as most of the songs are ready. I can see her tweaking things with DJWS, maybe a new photoshoot, and adding some new vocals, and releasing in time for 10 Years of ARTPOP. She'll be focusing on her upcoming movie for now, finishing Vegas & Chromatica. It gives her a nice break, and a nice head start on her new project as the concept Is already there. I hope it comes out before 2023 but it would be nice to see a repackage of ARTPOP with it then and maybe released digitally before hand? 

Agunimon

are you sure he didn't just like your comment like he did everyone elses when he was online? :awkney:

CyanLights
13 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's literally been years :neyde:

I just thought you were Sick of Partying™ :neyde: 

HuffsAhoy
4 hours ago, A R T P O P said:

I feel like maybe we should just stop listening to him? Like he is just trying to self-promote using Gaga’s name at this point. 

Sadly this will never happen. So many people in the fandom worship DJWS as some kind of god. To me he comes off as nothing more than a lonely, pathetic ex boyfriend, who won't let go of the past.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PropaGaga

If they do anything with ARTPOP for its anniversary, the most I can honestly see Interscope agreeing to is a re-release that includes "Brooklyn Nights", "Temple", and "Nothing On But The Radio" since they were mixed/mastered with the rest of the album in 2013. The other songs were not. Unfortunately, the chances of the label funding the completion of these other tracks are slim. A full length release would count towards Gaga's recording contract. On top of that, they might consider it a waste of resources. That's why Paul has been saying the label needs to see real demand for this, because they aren't going to green light, or even consider something like this, unless they know they can make more money than they're putting into it. 

The only possible way around this would be Gaga paying for the production herself and finding a way to get it out for free, kind of like what Miley did with her Dead Petz project. But I feel like that's not something she'd do these days. Maybe 8-10 years ago, when the concept of releasing music for free was an idea she entertained quite a bit.

elijahfan
18 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Dear, Check your facts. Artists and bands have been releasing album reissues for decades. Way before Taylor swift. 

It's not a question of who did it first but who made it relevant and commercially acceptable.

Gaga hasn't released so much as a greatest hits records, we know she's not into looking at the past. I'm merely saying what Taylor is doing might be showing the way.

Aphasic
On 6/19/2021 at 10:02 AM, Rebel said:

There’s literally 0 reason for y’all to still be hyped about this I’m sorry :laughga: let’s move on

Buy Marry Jane Holland Vault and let's if she thinks about ARTPOP II.

Oh wait she hasn't put out that one yet. 

elijahfan
9 hours ago, Spooky Needles said:

Baby can you imagine??? The feels it it happens... 2013/2014 all over again <3

I mean, you can say a lot about Little Monsters, but they sure don't give up and don't forget... I still see people bitching about the Scheisse music video, like... guys, it's been 10 years, get over it :ladyhaha:

PussOfYonce
27 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, you can say a lot about Little Monsters, but they sure don't give up and don't forget... I still see people bitching about the Scheisse music video, like... guys, it's been 10 years, get over it :ladyhaha:

do people really bitch about a Scheisse mv?

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

sillynate
17 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Been a fan since 2009. Still don't want an album full-of songs that were rejected from the original album. :vegas:

They’re not rejects they were supposed to come out within six months of Vol I :fatcat:

HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

They’re not rejects they were supposed to come out within six months of Vol I :fatcat:

If they weren't good enough to be on the original album, they're not good enough to be released ever :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived