series

Star Trek Picard Season 2 Trailer... Ahhhhhhhh

Economy

Featured Posts

Meta Mart

Damn 2022. Long wait for this.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

GagaSine

I love love love Star Trek, have seen every single episode of every series (except discovery). And honestly I didn't like the first season of this at all, but I am still going to force myself to watch the second season lol.

Economy
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I love love love Star Trek, have seen every single episode of every series (except discovery). And honestly I didn't like the first season of this at all, but I am still going to force myself to watch the second season lol.

Discovery got A LOT better after that mediocre season 1... season 2 was better and season 3 was best. Weird how in almost every star trek series the later seasons seem to be better which is opposite to most shows

And i had no idea u were a trekie :giveup:. For me the only franchise i like even more than Star Trek is the Stargate series and im dying for that new series to come out like i literally cant wait

Ive seen every episode of every series (exept the original series, i struggled with the outdated acting and graphics so i saw some episodes but not all but i did see all 6 movies)

My fav used to be voyager (i must of seen every episode 20 times) but now theres things about it that annoy me :ladyhaha:

The Next Generation which ive seen fully as well is the one i enjoy whatching random episodes in a random day im felling star trek. I dont have to whatch in order cuz ive seen every episode but its an easy one to put any episode u feel like whatching

Deep Space 9 and Enterprise i used to hate when i was younger but im gonna be honest now they are my 2 favs. They have depth other older star trek series simply do not

Meta Mart

Picard was a great series I thought. I am very keen to see more of it. Discovery was lots of fun. I am very into these modern Star Trek series, it's like what you said about it kind of looking dated, I think the old episodic formulaic-ness can feel very repetitive at times. Like too stereotyped and one-dimensional the characters and stuff. Plus now that gay representation is like a real thing in Star Trek I have to Stan that! The modern series can also feel repetitive at times or one dimensional, but I feel like the sense of exploration is more alive in the production efforts if that makes sense.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Shanghaikid43

My bf and I recently rewatched Next Generation, and it reminded me that the first couple of seasons of most Trek series are kinda rough compared the later ones.  

Thought Discovery season 3 was a huuge improvement, excited for 4. Hoping Picard takes a similar route, though i still thought Season 1 was a fun way to start.  

Also I’m so pumped for Whoopi to return as Guinan this season 🤓08678e286ed93d1a8d98fbf6ce0d7daa_w200.gi

Economy
13 minutes ago, Shanghaikid43 said:

My bf and I recently rewatched Next Generation, and it reminded me that the first couple of seasons of most Trek series are kinda rough compared the later ones.  

Thought Discovery season 3 was a huuge improvement, excited for 4. Hoping Picard takes a similar route, though i still thought Season 1 was a fun way to start.  

Also I’m so pumped for Whoopi to return as Guinan this season 🤓08678e286ed93d1a8d98fbf6ce0d7daa_w200.gi

Every star trek is like that

TNG

Deep Space 9

Voyager

Enterprise

Discovery

I dunno why its like a rule that star trek gets better in the later seasons than the start :toofunny:

Deep Space 9 in particular started off so painfully slow and boring and then later literally was the peak of star trek for me

Also in TNG a far as filming goes u notice a huge difference in production quality from the early seasons to the last in terms of acting and just the production in general

Archived