💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

society

Norwegian public TV showered with complaints over illustrated s#x guide

Featured Posts

Teletubby

An explicit s#x guide released by Norwegian public television has caused a stir in the country.  The illustrated s#x guide that features 60 positions including 'the squeezing koala' and 'spaghetti'.

In the guide, models vary in age, body shape and gender. It includes positions for same-s#x couples as well as heteros#xual couples 
In the menu, readers can also adjust the position as needed by checking boxes such as back pain, sore knees, pregnant, acrobatic or from behind.

The guide is laid out alongside black and white photographs on NRK's website.

During the first days alone, NRK has been showered with complaints, receiving about 100 grievances about the guide. Some believe that it is not part of public television's social mission to create this type of journalism. Others perceived the images as offensive.

The editor-in-chief explained that the project aimed to address two challenges in today's society: one is that young people mostly get their s#x education from p#rn and the other is that adults are dissatisfied with their s#x lives.

source
source

Helxig

I think this is fine :shrug:  proper sex education is important, and the inclusion is really important too. Normalising different body types and sexualities etc. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Bebe

Just saw the website with the photos, all models are simulating the sex acts not actually performing them and each position also includes straight gay and lesbian couples of different ages, body types and genders simulating them and has tips on how to make it enjoyable, what to be cautious of, who it is helpful for (eg. positions for those with back pain). 

There are no genitals shown, most you see is a nipple or a butt. I think it's actually really progressive and sex-positive. Congrats to Norway for teaching the people how to have good sex, maybe if my ex saw this we could have done more than cowgirl every night :vegas:

Edited by Bebe
  • Like 4
TheSlash

What's wrong about showing sex education :shrug: ? It's part of life and shouldn't be taboo-ed :pray:

Licensed mess since 1995
  • Like 1
littlepotter

People are still scared of sex in 2021 :bear:

mercurial era
  • Like 1
Cavadour
17 minutes ago, Bebe said:

maybe if my ex saw this we could have done more than cowgirl every night 

:lmao: What's wrong with every night ?

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Bebe
2 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

:lmao: What's wrong with every night ?

Look shout out to the classic, it's still a good time, but sometimes I don't want to do all the work. I want to be bent over the kitchen table and railed like I've never been railed or just want some good old fashioned missionary or side doggy. 

Sometimes I want it to be fast and trashy, sometimes I want it to be slow and intimate. Some variety is all I ask for rather than the same monotonous position every time. 

Cavadour
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

Look shout out to the classic, it's still a good time, but sometimes I don't want to do all the work. I want to be bent over the kitchen table and railed like I've never been railed or just want some good old fashioned missionary or side doggy. 

Sometimes I want it to be fast and trashy, sometimes I want it to be slow and intimate. Some variety is all I ask for rather than the same monotonous position every time. 

Be my guest ! :excited2:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart