Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicole Scherzinger to perform at the Emplifi Launch Party

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Emplifi is an exciting new brand that combines the expertise of two leading customer experience companies - Astute and Socialbakers - to deliver a unified CX platform that helps global brands close the CX gap.

Join on www.go.emplifi.io/emplifi-party-registration.html on Thursday, June 24 to hear celebrity special guest Nicole Scherzinger, who will share thoughts on how she builds rapport and loyalty with her community on social media. Nicole will also perform a few of her best-loved songs

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PinkJelly

I wish she’d either release some new music with PCD or have another stab at her solo career, ‘Big Fat Lie’ was a whole bop 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, PinkJelly said:

I wish she’d either release some new music with PCD or have another stab at her solo career, ‘Big Fat Lie’ was a whole bop 

she promised B side of Killer Love {10 years ago}
df.jpg

monketsharona
48 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

A PCD album has been confirmed anyway. I guess they are waiting for all of them to be ready. I think Jessica Sutta is pregnant right now so...

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

A PCD album has been confirmed anyway. I guess they are waiting for all of them to be ready. I think Jessica Sutta is pregnant right now so...

When it was confirmed? 
Jessica gave birth few weeks ago

monketsharona
50 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

When it was confirmed? 
Jessica gave birth few weeks ago

Robin Antin few months ago. She even said there some talks to make new collabs with Snoop Dog, Megan Thee Stalion and Cardi B. 

I don't think new music will be released until they reschedule the whole tour. 

Archived