💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

911 hidden vocals

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Such a beautifully detailed song! This makes me want to hear the stems even more now!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Luke78619

I was never a massive fan of 911 until I listened to it whilst I was high and then I noticed all these hidden effects and voices and synths and fell in love with it 

the final chorus onwards with the synths is just :legend:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I was never a massive fan of 911 until I listened to it whilst I was high and then I noticed all these hidden effects and voices and synths and fell in love with it 

I don't need to be high to enjoy things personally, but you do you!

Chromatography

omggggg i wish the final “cant see me cry” part before the last chorus was just the piano chords and then it hits hard with the synths again. this sounds good

enissa11

sounds like if a robot is being tortured and is trying to scream for help:toofunny:

Mad Architect of Light

Leoooo
5 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I don't need to be high to enjoy things personally, but you do you!

When you are high you can notice things a sober brain normally wouldnt, not to encourage smoking / anything else but it is true. Gaga is high when she makes a lot of her music, so it is heard differently when you also are

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Medusa said:

When you are high you can notice things a sober brain normally wouldnt, not to encourage smoking / anything else but it is true. Gaga is high when she makes a lot of her music, so it is heard differently when you also are

I actually have a fear of getting high idk why, plus I also have anxiety and autism and other mental disorders, it's personally not for me, but I don't judge those who do smoke. I do like cbd tho.

weed

soo weird and funky!! love it

omg the last minute is so diff, I love it

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, weed said:

soo weird and funky!! love it

Very Gaga, its why I love this song!

imnotyourbabe10
19 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I felt this way when I first listened to Venus good n cross faded :ally:

sillynate

I’ve been in love with the high pitched “keep my dolls inside diamond boxes save em til I know I’m gon drop this front I’ve built around me oasis paradise is in my hands” vocals ever since day 1 :bradley:

Chromatica Island
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I’ve been in love with the high pitched “keep my dolls inside diamond boxes save em til I know I’m gon drop this front I’ve built around me oasis paradise is in my hands” vocals ever since day 1 :bradley:

Same, so angelic:kara:

C1trus

This is the reason why it immediately reminded me of Venus the first time I heard 911 :heart:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

bornthisway135
9 hours ago, sillynate said:

It's so funny, I always thought she said:

"Keep my pills and hide them in boxes"

🥲

Archived