Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: God Is Coming… 🙏🏼 🌈 💙

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Erotica (Put Your Hands All Over My Body) [2021 Pride Remix Version] is coming :enigma:

DismalAntiqueCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
43 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Look everything is sexualized the problem is that even some guys find gays sex dirty. 

For example. Clear and cut dry. 

In last week's episode of The Flash a person caught the flash and his wife in the middle of "having sex" in a warehouse room. 

I thought about how ridiculously normal "straight" sex is that it was just randomly placed in a TV show like this. Without forwarding the plot in any way. If it were two gay men having sex in a warehouse. It would seem dirty and disgusting. 

Why is our sex dirty and disgusting even to our own members of our community?

It's really so sad tbh 😞 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

insight
6 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

And your point is what? My point is that gay culture is hypersexual and Madonna isn’t helping. 

The gays make it themselves hypersexual

Jose P
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Look everything is sexualized the problem is that even some guys find gays sex dirty. 

For example. Clear and cut dry. 

In last week's episode of The Flash a person caught the flash and his wife in the middle of "having sex" in a warehouse room. 

I thought about how ridiculously normal "straight" sex is that it was just randomly placed in a TV show like this. Without forwarding the plot in any way. If it were two gay men having sex in a warehouse. It would seem dirty and disgusting. 

Why is our sex dirty and disgusting even to our own members of our community?

Yup, and now we have a lot of gay men pretty much wanting to look straight appropriate. They are very concerned about how hypersexual many gays are because they want to pander to straight people, because straight people don’t like gay people for “being sexual” which is utterly ridiculous. So they want to sanitize everything because only if we strip ourselves of any sexual expression, which everyone is free to do, only then will we be accepted. Even though that’s just another form of oppression, ok we accept you but only if you don’t show us anything about your sexuality ok, we don’t want to hear or see how sexual you are. And a lot of gay men are falling for that sadly.

It’s ok if you’re not someone who likes to express themselves sexually like that, everyone is different. But there’s no need for you to be bothered by others doing it. Everyone is free to express their sexuality whichever way they want, if the community being hypersexual bothers you then the issue lies in worrying about what the straights will think, simple as that. Let others be as sexual as they want.

Luna Lovegood

Aww so nice of her to dedicate Gaga :kiss:

luna’s advocate

MaybeKermit
8 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

I agree with you. In my opinion Pride month is about fighting for our rights, not having or promote sex. She has mistaken the situation. Almost every time she tries to pass a good message she involves sex and screws up everything. 
I wish she did something like “In This Life” or the live performance of “Forbidden Love” on the Confessions tour. 
In conclusion though, I still believe she is a good ally, she just makes mistakes.

Wow I'm so glad u mentooned In This Life...

Still get chills and cry when I listen to that song

Mocchi

All this ruckus cause she said c*m? My god, she is always been so sexualized and maybe the gay comunity is as well? Yeah maybe but we are talking about freedom here, so if you wanna be sexualized go ahead and enjoy sex and your body. If not, look other way and don't restrain anybody, you shouldn't give a f*ck about the comunity "stigma" 

AJRocketMan
10 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

I agree with you. In my opinion Pride month is about fighting for our rights, not having or promote sex. She has mistaken the situation. Almost every time she tries to pass a good message she involves sex and screws up everything. 
I wish she did something like “In This Life” or the live performance of “Forbidden Love” on the Confessions tour. 
In conclusion though, I still believe she is a good ally, she just makes mistakes.

She comes from a generation where Pride was about both fighting for rights and celebrating homosexuality (the lustful/sexual side). Have you seen those Pride Parades from the ‘90s? Hot Damn..

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Nobody cares that you are a Puritan gay, okay? Sex is amazing and the sooner society embraces it like Madonna, the better off we will all be! 

Calling him a "puritan" for his view on that is as absurd and judgemental as calling you a pervert for yours.

He wasn't even blasting sex or rejecting it, you're pushing stereotypes on him and don't take the time to get him before to show disdain and misportray him lol.

Oh for the love of God, hush up with this offended gay boy sermon. This anti sex crusade young gays are going on makes me sick 

So not wanting to be reduced to our sexual life only make us "anti-sex"?

You make things so black or white.

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Yup, and now we have a lot of gay men pretty much wanting to look straight appropriate. They are very concerned about how hypersexual many gays are because they want to pander to straight people, because straight people don’t like gay people for “being sexual” which is utterly ridiculous. So they want to sanitize everything because only if we strip ourselves of any sexual expression, which everyone is free to do, only then will we be accepted. Even though that’s just another form of oppression, ok we accept you but only if you don’t show us anything about your sexuality ok, we don’t want to hear or see how sexual you are. And a lot of gay men are falling for that sadly.

It’s ok if you’re not someone who likes to express themselves sexually like that, everyone is different. But there’s no need for you to be bothered by others doing it. Everyone is free to express their sexuality whichever way they want, if the community being hypersexual bothers you then the issue lies in worrying about what the straights will think, simple as that. Let others be as sexual as they want.

It can be true for some gay persons but generalizing it to any person who don't want to be stucked in a super sex-oriented dude caricature is an easy trial of intent.

You can get annoyed by it cause you feel like it's a monolith-like representation of a community which is never positive with it having nothing to do with straights people perception.

Also it's not necessarilly stopping others to express their sexuality to wish that everything gay wasn't linked to sex so often. In a way it's wanting the same freedom of representation. Straights can express it all basically so gays should be as frame-free in their representation. :)

Jose P
31 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Also it's not necessarilly stopping others to express their sexuality to wish that everything gay wasn't linked to sex so often. In a way it's wanting the same freedom of representation. Straights can express it all basically so gays should be as frame-free in their representation. :)

Exactly, and I said that in my post. If you don’t want to express yourself like that, go ahead. If you want to be sexual, also do it. I still don’t see how being sexual can have a negative connotation unless it’s about the perception of others. In a way you’re just giving up to the annoying taboo imposed upon sex, which is an even bigger no no when it involves queer sex. 

12 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

True, but why make these associations with the gay community always? She isn't being a good ally. As much as I love Madonna, I think she should know better. 

To be completely fair, we are a very sexual minority haha. Tell me where the straights can access dark rooms in nightclubs, tell me where the straights can access spa facilities just for a ****.

Seeyou there babes ;)

Roboboy
12 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

True, but why make these associations with the gay community always? She isn't being a good ally. As much as I love Madonna, I think she should know better. 

"i think she should know better"....she hashtagged c*m literally get over yourself jesus christ 

Arcanum

I guess it's ok if GP blast songs about smashing puss etc. because when straights are hypersexual they are just normal, but when a gay ally/protege/artist plays with words like c*m/come it backlashes gay community.

The drill is: It is normal for straight artists to talk that talk about sex, but when it's all about gays, it suddenly is bad when any sexual pun is used.

I find it extremely sad that more and more gays adopt the "anti-sexuality" attitude, when we want straights to accept us for who we are. And whether you like it or not, what makes gay people differ from straight people is indeed their sexual preferences. So the freedom of sexual expression is the core of the battle against social stigma. It's fine if you don't want sexual puns, but you totally miss the point: Sexual repression of years & years has caused this massive need for gays to express themselves in ways that are centered around sex and might seem unconventional. 

We are proud and we are loud. 🏳️‍🌈

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

HuffsAhoy
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Calling him a "puritan" for his view on that is as absurd and judgemental as calling you a pervert for yours.

He wasn't even blasting sex or rejecting it, you're pushing stereotypes on him and don't take the time to get him before to show disdain and misportray him lol.

So not wanting to be reduced to our sexual life only make us "anti-sex"?

You make things so black or white.

I still stand by my comments. Any gay man who  gets upset over word c*m, does not deserve any respect for me. :reductive: Madonna didn't lead the sexual revolution of the late 80s and 90s only for some pearl clutching gays to come in here and act holier than thou. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived