Gohan

Waiting for your #c*m baby night and day, I'm fed up :gayhat:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
32 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

I agree with you. In my opinion Pride month is about fighting for our rights, not having or promote sex. She has mistaken the situation. Almost every time she tries to pass a good message she involves sex and screws up everything. 
I wish she did something like “In This Life” or the live performance of “Forbidden Love” on the Confessions tour. 
In conclusion though, I still believe she is a good ally, she just makes mistakes.

Sexual Revolution sis 

Gay Pride GIF by Yandy.com

LandonM170

I see why people don't like Madonna like wtf is she doing like girl go make some music or something

Angelina Stefania
51 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

True, but why make these associations with the gay community always? She isn't being a good ally. As much as I love Madonna, I think she should know better. 

She's a poser, not a real advocate or friend of the gay community. She's driven by stereotypes not real life. 

vixdean
Just now, Angelina Stefania said:

She's a poser, not a real advocate or friend of the gay community. She's driven by stereotypes not real life. 

The ignorance here is too much.

The person you are calling a poser was advocating for gay rights from the start of her career, at a time when it posed a risk to herself and her career, and not when it was trendy to jump on the LGBT-love train. 

She was one of the biggest advocates for AIDS awareness in the 1980s and 90s, raising millions of dollars for AIDS research. She lost countless gay friends and people close to her to AIDS. How dare you make such a disgusting comment? 

Go read a book and educate yourself! 

Jose P
11 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Me when I don’t know what I’m talking about and embarrass myself

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, dimitristhe said:

I agree with you. In my opinion Pride month is about fighting for our rights, not having or promote sex. She has mistaken the situation. Almost every time she tries to pass a good message she involves sex and screws up everything. 
I wish she did something like “In This Life” or the live performance of “Forbidden Love” on the Confessions tour. 
In conclusion though, I still believe she is a good ally, she just makes mistakes.

Why is it a bad thing to include sex? 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

Why did she hashtag cum? Seriously speaking, not everything LGBT related needs to be sexualized. 

Adults have sex. It's ok. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

gumzy3000
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Adults have sex. It's ok. 

And your point is what? My point is that gay culture is hypersexual and Madonna isn’t helping. 

trolly troll troll

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

And your point is what? My point is that gay culture is hypersexual and Madonna isn’t helping. 

Gay culture isn't hypersexual. Madonna is. What are you not understanding? It's only been 30 years of Madonna being hypersexual.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CautiousLurker
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

How about 'sex is excessively stigmatized, there's nothing wrong with it and just because conservatives expect everyone to be sterile doesn't mean we should sanitize our media to cater to them'? :vegas:

gumzy3000
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gay culture isn't hypersexual. Madonna is. What are you not understanding? It's only been 30 years of Madonna being hypersexual.

Are you joking? Gay culture is very sexualized. I’m not sure where you live but in Toronto, where I live,  it definitely is. 

Madonna is perpetuating this stereotype.

trolly troll troll

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

Madonna is perpetuating this stereotype.

Stereotype of what? That people like sex? :laughga:
I mean damn, shocker :bradley:

gumzy3000
18 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Stereotype of what? That people like sex? :laughga:
I mean damn, shocker :bradley:

Why is it always 2 extremes? Either your a conservative Christian Prude or the opposite. How about in between? 

How about the gays that still think sex is a very intimate thing? How about the gays that are frustrated society equates our community with sex all the time? It’s cause of stereotypes like Madonna is perpetuating. There is nothing wrong with sex or the act itself but some of us still think it’s a big deal and doesn’t need to be out in the open or talked about all the time.

Im not going to discuss this further as it’s a big debate and hunny, I don’t want to continue it, 

trolly troll troll

Archived