Religion = Born This Way has religious imageries, themes, and implications

HOLY SHIZZ, MADGE IS ON BORN THIS WAY REIMAGINED! :huntyga::derpga:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Why is always 2 extremes? Either your a conservative Christian Prude or the opposite. How about in between? 

How about the gays that still think sex is a very intimate thing? How about the gays that are frustrated society equates out community with sex all the time? It’s csuse if steretypes like Madonna is perpetuating. There is nothing wrong with sex or the act itself but some of us still think it’s a big deal and doesn’t need to be out in the open or talked about all the time.

Im not going to discuss this further as it’s a big debate and hunny, I don’t want to continue it, 

Then you're free to not consume media that does talk about it - I want media that talks about it, media that talks about it is important, so go back to Disney+ and stop constantly trying to shame people for liking sexual expression under the guise of 'gays are just constantly sexualized' - the only reason it's a problem is because sex is equated to something unsafe and is constantly used as a boogeyman - I'll take media that challenges that over one that curbs to it any day

ProdigyARTPOP
7 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Then you're free to not consume media that does talk about it - I want media that talks about it, media that talks about it is important, so go back to Disney+ and stop constantly trying to shame people for liking sexual expression under the guise of 'gays are just constantly sexualized' - the only reason it's a problem is because sex is equated to something unsafe and is constantly used as a boogeyman - I'll take media that challenges that over one that curbs to it any day

The user literally stated that they have nothing wrong with it but sometimes it’s in unnecessary to place it in places where it doesn’t even make sense, like on Madonna’s post, there’s no need to get harsh about it and tell them to go to Disney+, it’s as if they’re directly attacking you when it’s not the case. Talking about sex and throwing out words like c*m and ejaculation is a very broad spectrum..

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, dimitristhe said:

I agree with you. In my opinion Pride month is about fighting for our rights, not having or promote sex. She has mistaken the situation. Almost every time she tries to pass a good message she involves sex and screws up everything. 
I wish she did something like “In This Life” or the live performance of “Forbidden Love” on the Confessions tour. 
In conclusion though, I still believe she is a good ally, she just makes mistakes.

Oh for the love of God, hush up with this offended gay boy sermon. This anti sex crusade young gays are going on makes me sick 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
40 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Are you joking? Gay culture is very sexualized. I’m not sure where you live but in Toronto, where I live,  it definitely is. 

Madonna is perpetuating this stereotype.

Nobody cares that you are a Puritan gay, okay? Sex is amazing and the sooner society embraces it like Madonna, the better off we will all be! 

CautiousLurker
Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

The user literally stated that they have nothing wrong with it but sometimes it’s in unnecessary to place it in places where it doesn’t even make sense, like on Madonna’s post, there’s no need to get harsh about it and tell them to go to Disney+, it’s as if they’re directly attacking you when it’s not the case. Talking about sex and throwing out words like c*m and ejaculation is a very broad spectrum..

That was a pretty mild response first of all, idk in what world it's considered harsh... Calling out a motive behind someone's statement isn't harsh, and in statements like theirs where people complain about the inclusion of sex in one's expression, the motive is pretty much always stigma - sex is portrayed as dangerous and subhuman, hence why it irks people when sex is attached to gays, because by proxy it makes them dangerous and subhuman - that's not a problem with sexual expression but stigma attached to it...

I'll ask again - what's wrong with including sex? I'm yet to get a coherent response, and no, you deeming it 'unnecessary' will not cut it... 

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

That was a pretty mild response first of all, idk in what world it's considered harsh...

Too many people on this forum take the moniker "Kindness Punk" too literally :lmao:

monstrosity
33 minutes ago, Tangina said:

God is coming = God = religion

Religion = Born This Way has religious imageries, themes, and implications

HOLY SHIZZ, MADGE IS ON BORN THIS WAY REIMAGINED! :huntyga::derpga:

This kinda makes sense tho, god would be the 2 biggest gay icons

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

The actual caption doesn’t say « coming » tho

I didn’t want to get a warning point :air:

MessyTop

Back to the topic….

im super excited for new music or new remixes!!! Madonna has always had the best remixes!

Oh Yeah Happy Dance GIF by Madonna

Fuck You Pop Music
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

There was a rumored song called “Boom”that Madonna was releasing 2 summers ago. So maybe it’s finally getting released?

She actually has a 2004 unreleased song called Boom

Edit: The name is actually Boum

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

She's a poser, not a real advocate or friend of the gay community. She's driven by stereotypes not real life. 

No. You can call Madonna many things, but a "poser" is not one of them. She has been an amazing ally and activist for the LGBTQ community, long before many of us were even BORN.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Oh for the love of God, hush up with this offended gay boy sermon. This anti sex crusade young gays are going on makes me sick 

Look everything is sexualized the problem is that even some guys find gays sex dirty. 

For example. Clear and cut dry. 

In last week's episode of The Flash a person caught the flash and his wife in the middle of "having sex" in a warehouse room. 

I thought about how ridiculously normal "straight" sex is that it was just randomly placed in a TV show like this. Without forwarding the plot in any way. If it were two gay men having sex in a warehouse. It would seem dirty and disgusting. 

Why is our sex dirty and disgusting even to our own members of our community?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagasEarCondom

Is her next single c*m? :enigma:

Cupcakke better be on that track

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Archived