Red (Taylor's Version) Will Be Out Nov 12

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
25 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Where's Everything Has Changed? It's literally my favorite off Red and it's not there... @nightadieu did this happen to you too?

I have it, it’s track 14 :wub:

18 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

I have it, it’s track 14 :wub:

It's literally the one that's missing in my *rchive :bradley:

Spoiler

Don't worry I'm not asking for it, I'll find another :ally:

boiswifty
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

Yes. Sounds better than the original but don't expect it to sound like a Charli XCX track. Imagine a 1989 demo.

thanks! you're so lucky to be able to listen to the 'new' songs now:giveup: can you spill some tea on message in a bottle? :giveup: 

boiswifty
2 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

oop started listening, im only at IKYWT rn and idk if like the OG versions more because theyre better or bc im used to them

omg did it leak? Working Cartoon Network GIF

Just now, boiswifty said:

thanks! you're so lucky to be able to listen to the 'new' songs now:giveup: can you spill some tea on message in a bottle? :giveup: 

It feels like a 1989 demo too... or a reject. It's not that good to me but please take my opinion with a grain of salt, I'm just a casual Taylor Swift fan :messga:

Remember not to post/ask links.

Enjoy the party Swifties.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I kinda preffer the official version of all too well? The ten minutes is beautiful but i get why they cutted it out

But other than that, i LOVE this album so much, brings me so much memories of my teenager days, i was obsessed with it and it's great to revisit it along with a grown taylor too, the tracks from the vault are great too, phoebe and her blend so nicely together

... and now i just sit in silence.

SharGaga

I'm waiting for the 'MDNA' to kick in while I'm blasting this album. The songs soar and the instrumental sound joyous and crystal clear. Also All Too Well 10 min version OUTRO is amazing. I'm on 22 rn but I had to listen to ATW 10 min first. 3 hours till official release! I'll be dancing and singing in the meantime :ladyhaha:

• Guest changed the title to Red (Taylor's Version) Will Be Out Nov 12

Archived