Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Henry Cavill's gf Natalie apologises for photos from 2008 Namibia trip

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

She shouldn’t even apologize for that because the tribe certainly wanted her to be part of it - and if she had refused at the time they may could’ve been offended… it’s sometimes even considered rude to reject things… 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Chromatography said:

if the tribe actually painted her body that color out of some tradition or something, then the white libs keyboard crusading on their computers need to calm down. who gives them the authority on everything?

You'll be shocked to find out it isn't necessarily liberals trying to cancel her. It is mostly the obsessed middle aged gays and women trying to cancel this lady since the day Henry and were her spotted together. Actors have some of the most toxic fan bases ever. They make popgirl fan bases look like innocent kids lol.

Chromatica Island

Western culture is weird lmao, they literally let her do it as an initiation, good god the left is stupid sometimes. (as a lefty myself I can say this for a fact)

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

CautiousLurker

Everyone freaking out about her being racist, but not the blatant homophobia :wtfga:

I mean, the AUDACITY she has to steal away Henry from all the wishful hunties - only a deeply disturbed and vindictive person could do something like that to all the poor delulu gays :bradley:

littlepotter
6 hours ago, Fan Favorite said:

Ok at this point I’m convinced that these are smear campaigns orchestrated by the right wing. This really ****ing ridiculous. 

Omg, finally someone who thinks the same

Your picture... I'm embarrassed that I've seen the source :toofunny:

chaeri pls

Emvee
47 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Omg, finally someone who thinks the same

Your picture... I'm embarrassed that I've seen the source :toofunny:

Im sure you have, you little nasty :yennefer:

Living
13 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

This is peak "cancel culture"

No, I think peak cancel culture was when Pence wouldn’t side with Trump and Trumpies stormed the capital to hang him. 

Think that’s peak ‘Cancel Culture’ 

Helxig

I f.ucking hate Twitter cancel culture. Every day it gets worse

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived