💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Meghan Trainor a one hit wonder?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

She had this big hit back in 2014 about her bass, but ever since tjen we haven't really heard from her. 

Is she a one hit wonder? 

Lona Delery

well, to be fair she had more than just 1 hit but she disappeared into nothingness after the release of No so yea

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Teletubby

she was in WAP 
63d2d8bd-4f4b-437f-a95d-f068e5ec32a5.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

gstring

yeah pretty much.. the last thing i heard from her on the news is when she and her husband go to the s*x shop and buy a s*x toy years ago

Little little

DelusionalGaga

Well, she had "Lips Are Movin" and "No" later on but her career is dead if that's what you're asking.

dynamite

Short of looking into her charts and sales I think she is, I feel like the only song the public will know is All About That Bass?

Putang Ina Mo

All About That Bass, Lips Are Moving, Dear Future Husband, and I'm Gonna Lose You was huge in our country... so I don't think she's a one hit wonder.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

edengowon

she's not a one hit wonder, she's just a much more extreme version of jessie j (a few huge hits then failure to evolve led her career to freefall)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

harispilton
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

A one era wonder. She had a couple of hits.

Sums up my thoughts. I doubt the GP, neither her management, would be here for her if she comes back.

please ban this account ty

Noah

Her first two Albums were quite successful, it‘s sad that Troy Carter and her parted ways after NO/Me Too and then her other Singles failed to gather any audience. 

The whole Treat Myself Era was extremely mismanaged + EPIC does not allow her any creative Freedom and once they did, they barely promoted her / sent her music to the Radio. Her Christmas Album did fairly well, considering she had no hits in 5 years at that point tho. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

holy scheisse

Nobody knows ha 

Nobody knows ha 

Nobody knows ha 

Li-like you know ha

weed

All About That Bass, Lips Are Moving, Dear Future Husband, Like I'm Gonna Lose You

No, Me Too (psychic queen)

but ya she came and went lol maybe like a 2 year wonder

Well, not quite literally a one hit wonder. More like a one album wonder? 2-3 year old wonder?

I miss her catchy tunes, not gonna lie.

Paparazzi Obsessed

Archived