💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Troye Sivan's new MV looks eerily IDENTICAL to a previous MV

rinasawachanta

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

Hi there! A comparison is spreading that exposes the incredible resemblance between Troye Sivan's new video and a previous music video by an argentinian indie band. The producers of the original video are very upset and asking for diffusion. This is obviously not to blame Troye, who has nothing to do with this issue, but to make the work of small artists count. Discuss & share.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

A music video about the creation of an AI human? Totally original and never been done by anyone before until this indie band :enigma:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

rinasawachanta
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

A music video about the creation of an AI human? Totally original and never been done by anyone before until this indie band :enigma:

1kkw0z.gif

HuffsAhoy
Just now, rinasawachanta said:

1kkw0z.gif

This indie band is just looking for attention. There's nothing to see here :ohwell:

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Did you not see the video we just saw? It's not just the concept, it's the whole aesthetics of it :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Did you not see the video we just saw? It's not just the concept, it's the whole aesthetics of it :messga:

And? What's your point? I get tired of these "indie" bands trying to get clout. 

Living

I mean, the concept is not original but yes, I don’t think anyone could argue against the fact the execution is identical.

Personally, I would sue :vegas:

A MESS
27 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

it's...a shot by shot. you're more intelligent than "these youngsters unknown bands daaaamn"

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, A MESS said:

it's...a shot by shot. you're more intelligent than "these youngsters unknown bands daaaamn"

It's literally not, but go off. The only similar thing is the up close shot of the eyes, but otherwise it's a huge stretch. Troye remains unbothered :whitney:

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It's literally not, but go off. The only similar thing is the up close shot of the eyes, but otherwise it's a huge stretch. Troye remains unbothered :whitney:

:awkney: delusional

Archived