💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Map colorized

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

My unpopular opinion is that I don't feel like we or Gaga have actually missed out on anything with the concept of Chromatica. The world of the album appears to be an aesthetic wrapped around a vague metaphor of escapism more than a clear message or position. It doesn't need any more visualizations than we already have; we get it as it is. (It could be fun to have some, but we don't need them to understand the vision.)

Chromatica is escapism. We get it. It is my belief Gaga has recognized this and moved on because the proposed lore here is kinda whack. 

The motto of the album is that no one thing is greater than another which, coming from an ex-communist country, already irks me, and yet we have these spiritually evolved / Non-binary people who are 'the only ones' capable of maintaining balance (much like the communist party tbh). So, there is a hierarchy after all.

There is also a hierarchy between the north and south bends of the cities as described here. The north is 'more progressive.' So, all in all, it sounds like a queer dictatorship island; nothing subversive or interesting. I'd go for a party and a one night stand in the capitol twice a month for 2 months and never set foot again. 

M i K E Y
4 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

this is just stunning

the pink magma and purple ocean really give it that chromatica feel i was getting from the photoshoots and the ROM mv

edit: wait omgg
this is from mother's peak?

61ah4fn5wRL._SL1200_.jpg

I don’t know, this could be mother’s peak but I always thought this is a brain like, the album is mostly about her mental issues so it could be true 

also to me it’s like the back cover is literally the thing underneath her on the album cover this hot pink thing. 
i don’t know how to explain this but she is laying on this grating and the pink thing is the backcover 

Archived