đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Apple Music Fixes Dolby Atmos Chromatica

Benji

Featured Posts

GipJo
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

idk is it fixed? i listened to the first few tracks last night still sounds kind of mediocre

Mediocre is a understatement, several songs are unenjoyable after "dolby atmos"ed, especially 3 singles.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Mediocre is a understatement, several songs are unenjoyable after "dolby atmos"ed, especially 3 singles.

rain on me is a complete disaster tbh

folklore on the other hand sounds terrific in atmos

cold heartedpop

Not to be off topic but listen to be all right by Ariana Grande OMG what is this mess 

edit: In Dolby 

xoxo Feels so good!

• 2 weeks later...

Since Chromatica got updated on my Apple Music to Dolby Atmos, most frustratingly I now have gaps between songs. As you could imagine this ruins any of the transitions.

I have tried everything to fix this. Deleted the whole album. Put it back. Streamed without downloading. Everything. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to overcome it.

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Gaga2645

Today I noticed it sounded different again (I updated to ios 15) and it seems mixed better to me idk (but i never had an issue beforehand with it either, so)

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, CjP said:

Since Chromatica got updated on my Apple Music to Dolby Atmos, most frustratingly I now have gaps between songs. As you could imagine this ruins any of the transitions.

I have tried everything to fix this. Deleted the whole album. Put it back. Streamed without downloading. Everything. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to overcome it.

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Cancel Apple Music get a better service. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

36 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Cancel Apple Music get a better service. 

Youre Funny Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Archived