💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Apple Music Fixes Dolby Atmos Chromatica

Benji

Featured Posts

hamster11

How anticlimatic it is to wait for "higher higher" in Stupid Love and she's nowhere to be found.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
Just now, hamster11 said:

How anticlimatic it is to wait for "higher higher" in Stupid Love and she's nowhere to be found.

This irked me so much.  They knocked the vocals out the park on Sine From Above though

Roronoa

They got worse and it feels like they all lost power. I’m just gonna stick with lossless. 

Levine

And if you listen to the whole album from start to finish THREE TIMES, by the end of the third time you will hear a special message from Gaga! Spread the words!

weed

hmm I feel like Alice got worse

Sine From Above sounds amazing, omg sounds like new gaga vocals for the "i felt immortal"

I get a different experience depending on where I move my head lol using my laptops speakers

1,000 Doves sounds amazing, vocals so clear. it's the first time I heard "and visibly bleeding" I always mumbled before bleeding lol

babylon, amazing. except the birds are more quiet and i hate that

Benji
20 minutes ago, Levine said:

And if you listen to the whole album from start to finish THREE TIMES, by the end of the third time you will hear a special message from Gaga! Spread the words!

Watch them update it every week to keep us streaming :bradley:

GipJo

Also wtf is Stupid Love "hey yeah hey yeah" **** before the chorus? Where tf is higher higher? Totally butchered this song.

Joshie S

Omg this is...... bad ..... worse........ :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

My Name Isnt Alice

Waiting for someone to rip ot off again :huntyga:

Lilbit
10 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Ok they need to fix Arianas discography next 💀

I read someone here saying that only positions (album) sounds strange and I could not agree more. I was really looking forward to it the most :| 

Pink Narcissus

Yikes.  I don’t have doly atoms certified headphones so I haven’t got to experience it but based on everyone’s feedback, I don’t think I’m missing out on much 

As Long As You Pay Me…

Archived