💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Refunds Issued For BTW Rug

Ronnie

Featured Posts

Also, check out the filenames for each poster, from the official store.

Slime poster:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1477/6546/products/LG_SilverPoster_1024x.png?v=1622751487

Motorcycle/Cross poster:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1477/6546/products/LG_GoldPoster_480x.png?v=1622751489

They specifically say silver or gold…….. hold on y’all I think we’re about to get ****ed up by this merch drop. 

:giveup: 

@mr.peter I know you love your promo posters and these seem like a really cool opportunity. Grab some from the UK before they’re gone !!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter
1 hour ago, good said:

Slime poster:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1477/6546/products/LG_SilverPoster_1024x.png?v=1622751487

Motorcycle/Cross poster:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1477/6546/products/LG_GoldPoster_480x.png?v=1622751489

They specifically say silver or gold…….. hold on y’all I think we’re about to get ****ed up by this merch drop. 

@mr.peter I know you love your promo posters and these seem like a really cool opportunity. Grab some from the UK before they’re gone !!

Wow thanks! I just might have to place a UK order. I believe I did this w/ some Chromatica stuff and I came pretty fast :legend:

Nathaniel Arven

I'm genuinely interested to know how this works backstage. So so intriguing and mysterious. Wondering at what point G is involved, who handles this... 

Btw. I'd love to have a pop star who does sustainable tee shirts and stuff, like organic stuff and all. Something engaging. 

Hire me please. 

8 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Wow thanks! I just might have to place a UK order. I believe I did this w/ some Chromatica stuff and I came pretty fast :legend:

That’s good to hear! I chose standard untracked shipping instead of courier, but I have faith that it’ll show up!

I just realized this but the UK site says the posters will ship July 30, instead of the 16th that the US store quotes. Worth mentioning!

On 6/17/2021 at 8:49 PM, tylertremallose said:

they gave me two refunds for the signed poster...idk why lol but i didnt argue with them 

They gave me no refunds for mine, it took a week of emailing them back-and-forth to finally get it. :messga: 

WhereIsLG7

I told you some of the merch were expensive

good thing they stalked GGD and listened :golfclap:

RAMROD

Truth be told, Gaga's team probably feel threatened with @Admin's GGD store that serving more quality and competitive price :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
On 6/19/2021 at 1:30 AM, good said:I chose standard untracked shipping instead of courier,

You're brave :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lilbit
On 6/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, MadreMonster said:

They probably reduced the price because they weren’t selling enough units not based on the quality.

Baby…they already got the coins. They’re not gonna give money back to people because they suddenly had a change of heart. :ladyhaha:

MadreMonster
6 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Baby…they already got the coins. They’re not gonna give money back to people because they suddenly had a change of heart. :ladyhaha:

If they aren’t selling inventory, they probably lowered the price to sell more and instead of having angry people send them emails - they probably just refunded to the new price.

Tempest
On 6/18/2021 at 10:03 AM, good said:

Slime poster:

Motorcycle/Cross poster:

You hyped me up so much that I had to put in an order. I had already bought poster 1 on the us shop, but if that 2nd is gold it’s all worth it lol

33 minutes ago, Tempest said:

You hyped me up so much that I had to put in an order. I had already bought poster 1 on the us shop, but if that 2nd is gold it’s all worth it lol

Well dang! I think you’ll be happy you got them both regardless, seeing as these will never be restocked. But it is looking like these are gonna be more of a specialty poster, otherwise they wouldn’t have bothered with the extra texture on the mock-up… it would just be the photo with no effect if it was plain, I’m thinking.

What also makes me think they’ll be metallic is how the images themselves are monochrome, which usually translates better to metallics than a color image.

Im so excited!!!

Archived