Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish is unfortunately a one-hit wonder

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga
8 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

tumblr_pznmd7QtLi1wf5511o1_500.gif

Name at least 3 famous artists who have been influenced by Billie’s sound and fashion 

quickly  :triggered:

Trisha Paytas.

James Charles.

Miss Asia Kinney.

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

This is kinda funny :laughga:

Like it’s not even something thats remotely up for debate, she has several hits I-

Opinions on quality are one thing, but literal multi-platinum songs not being considered hits is hilarious to me. Truly delusional :selena:

Anyways, keep trolling :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ProdigyARTPOP
22 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

You did not just compare Billie to Meghan Trainor. :wtf:

Billie is literally the Gaga of her generation whether you like her or not, you can't deny the impact she's had in the music and fashion industry. 

impact in the fashion industry??  

the boldest thing she’s done was the vogue cover 

enissa11
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

And when you ask a random person about Gaga they'll either go "rah rah ruh ruh ruh" or "SHALALALALALALOWWW" but she's far from a one hit wonder too :laughga:

and po-po-po-poker face popopoker-face?

Mad Architect of Light

Aphasic
24 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

You did not just compare Billie to Meghan Trainor. :wtf:

Billie is literally the Gaga of her generation whether you like her or not, you can't deny the impact she's had in the music and fashion industry. 

trying jeff probst GIF by globaltv

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This is kinda funny :laughga:

Like it’s not even something thats remotely up for debate, she has several hits I-

Opinions on quality are one thing, but literal multi-platinum songs not being considered hits is hilarious to me. Truly delusional :selena:

Thank you. She’s a hit maker. And got the numbers to back it up. People are just delusional 

enissa11
2 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

impact in the fashion industry??  

and her biggest influences are justin bieber and avril lavigne I-

Mad Architect of Light

Gagz4Gaga
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

That Vogue cover was the most overhyped thing I’ve seen in the past few months. So hilarious when the whole GGD crowd went nuts and I’m like :wtf: jfc

nostalgia’s for geeks

Stephen

I meannn even tho she might not be a literal ONE hit wonder, I don't see her lasting or having staying power unless she switches something up. I mean, she just switched up her look big time and it didn't do anything for her music. Idk. I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes an artist that gets streams + sells tours but doesn't have mainstream hits :shrug:

I could understand if OP just kept it at "I'm underwhelmed" or claimed she's not a ~cultural reset~ because that's a lot more subjective of an opinion, but claiming she's a one-hit wonder is already false :laughga: You could make an argument about what you think her future longevity in the industry will be, but she's definitely had several hits already.

You're completely allowed to not like her or her voice, that's fine, but just be more honest in your arguments :laughga:

⚡🐲

Justin Drew Bieber

Spotify:

Bad Guy 1,800,000,000

Lovely - 1,440,000,000

When The Party’s Over - 1,170,000,000

What do you call that? :oprah:

DontDoubtDavid

I’d say that she’s a one-hit album wonder maybe? Unless she pulls out an amazing second album (a la TFM), idk where else she’d go. But it’s too soon to tell.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived