💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi thinks fan is fat-shaming them, apologizes.

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill

Well, given the context of the message they had a reason to be pissed off. And it was all made in good fun it seems so I don't get it lol

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Pretty Please
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

For once I'm siding with Demi lol 

Same here. Its easier for people to dismiss constant barrages of negativity when they exist as hypotheticals. But considering how sensitive some members here are when gaga doesnt wish them a marry christmas i think its silly when people act like sarah, bobby, demi, etc should all just openly accept negative comments and deal with them like theyre mother theresa. 

celebrities are humans. And just because you wish youbwere famous but they are and they are doing things you dont think you would doesnt mean they are wrong. It just means you lack empathy. 

if i was dealing with people constantly sending negativity in relation to my weight or whatever i too would probably be very defensive. 

Pablo

Demi wasn't dragging the fan lol, they had every right to respond that way lol.

Don't visit my profile

Jose P

They did not drag them tho, this is just inviting more unnecessary negativity towards Demi, considering many here only read the title and then comment 

• Rebel changed the title to Demi thinks fan is fat-shaming them, apologizes.
MANiCURE 6

Both are useless lmao... Why did the fan felt the need to send those emojis to Demi ? And why Demi felt the need to respond to them ? :ladyhaha:

Pretty Please
13 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

doing the most as always 

“Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another's position.”

Rebel
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Both are useless lmao... Why did the fan felt the need to send those emojis to Demi ? And why Demi felt the need to respond to them ? :ladyhaha:

Pregnant emojis are used a lot by stan twitter and instagram users when something is "hot" lmao

weed
Just now, Pretty Please said:

“Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another's position.”

I empathize with the fan <3 

MANiCURE 6
Just now, Rebel said:

Pregnant emojis are used a lot by stan twitter and instagram users when something is "hot" lmao

I've learned something today :saladga: Stan Twitter are something else I swear-

weed

A silly incident lol I kinda feel bad it was shared bc Demi sent a nice voice note after. 

Archived