1. 1. Best tour entrance?

• The Fame Ball
    • The Monster Ball
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball
    • Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Pic taken from ladygagaqueen2021 on Instagram. Which do you think is the best tour entrance?

AAE0-AA94-78-E0-47-A4-AE0-F-E1-F745-DBB9

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I'm a sucker for the narrative shows so I'll pick the BTWB. Gaga, as a prisoner, being paraded around in front of the audience before busting out of captivity as an alien was genius :applause:

🖤

LandonM170

This is so hard because every entrance was amazing and did was it was supposed to do (be amazing). Also adding ENIGMA in here.

I am going to say

1. artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball

2. The Monster Ball (2.0)

3. Joanne World Tour

4. The Fame Ball

5. ENIGMA

6. Born This Way Ball

7. The Monster Ball (1.0)

Justin Drew Bieber

I just realized that all her entrances involve fog :lolly:

Queen Gloria

I'll never get over the poses she does during DITD at the Monster Ball. It looks so good when she strikes those Michael Jackson-esque power poses, that was the first time she really started owning her over the top divaness. 

I also just realized it looks a lot like the famous shot from Nosferatu, I wonder if that was intentional, I'm assuming so! 

FEDEEBC2EE9F17B9DC4DEC3CBAC8361C00C65C40

PartySick
5 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

3. Joanne World Tour

I'm glad this is your #3 :flutter:

Her screaming "CALL ME JOANNE" while Diamond Heart starts and the whole stage rises is a damn moment :bradley:

🖤

TAIPEI

definitely the born this way ball.

Db1XPuxUQAAE1_-.jpg

Db1XPuwV0AAbn1w.jpg

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

chromatic puzea

btwb entrance was really cool but it did not need to last an entire hour:billie:

imma vote for artrave but i did not like the "ARE... YOU... LADY GAGA... YOU... READY?"

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Chromatica Island

The Monster Ball, both versions are great as well, I love Dance in the Dark, so i had to choose it!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Anderson123

My favorite tour is Born This Way but the opening to the Monster Ball 2.0 is out of this world. The euphoria of that Dance In The Dark remix, the countdown, the big screen and the whole crowd jumping on you if you were on floor, so amazing.

imnotyourbabe10

Wish I got to see BTWB but my date got cancelled. It looks incredible. Voted for TMB though. Saw that entrance several times, but it hit hard at Lollapalooza :diane:

Rebel

I voted the BTWB because feeling the beat and the horse POUNDING your chest was an otherworldly experience. 

gagaisitalian

The Monster Ball and artRave are pretty tied for me. Both were thematic and got me so hyped.

How could anyone vote for BTWB lmao that was the most monotonous beat playing while she veryyyy slowly rode a fake horse on stage lol.

LG666

I miss the anticipation built in her older tours. Joanne WT didn't have that, and neither did Enigma. 

Archived