💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga on IG : 💋🖤📷

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

PLEEEASSEEE serve us a dark haired metal/punk-Ga aesthetic for the next album, mama!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Serving old face! Shook! :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AshIey
33 minutes ago, llemesm said:

I love both, but this is genuinely one the most unflattering pictures I've seen of her. 

And yes, it gives me poot lovato vibes too.

Wait why lol. She used to make that face all the time during the TFM era. 

Space Cowboy

Yall are so extra... its literally just the lighting you can see it also flows behind her as well

Rat Boy
15 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

showing off brunette hair and her trumpet tattoo?? next era incoming??? :bradley:

I read ‘trump tattoo’. :bradley:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Bradley

Call me delusional but the emojis, especially the camera and the black heart seems like she's doing a photoshoot for a special something.

Mother of Puppies

Looks like they’re in a car. :stalkga: Wonder where they’re goin and what they’ll do…

and it is just a shadow :bear: Have y’all really never taken a picture in a car?? The shadows and lighting in a car can be weird… especially when the sun is shining and the windows are darkened. 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ARTPOPNick

Is she teasing C3C? The hearts emoji, the fact that she is brunette, the trumpet tattoo, also the previous picture with the more classy jewelry reminds me a lot of C2C part 2

ARTPOPNick
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Is she teasing C3C? The hearts emoji, the fact that she is brunette, the trumpet tattoo, also the previous picture with the more classy jewelry reminds me a lot of C2C part 2

+ We know they will be releasing C3C pretty soon, first they aimed for a spring release, so...

Aglaya

Prt-Scr-capture-20.jpg

This is legit like watching a random collage of pictures from Born This Way, ARTPOP and C2C. I can't believe these are actually the last 3 pictures from her instagram in 2021. Feels so weird to see :spin:

could mean anything

Thonin Dyn

i love that she's keeping the brunette hair, she could've went str8 back to blonde/pink/whatever after tthe gucci filming but it seems like patrizia still lives in her OR she feels nostalgic about her past brunette serves OR brunette is just her thing ATM

Serve it, Ancien City style!

JustTea
15 hours ago, Stef said:

That’s definitely not a shadow 

It's literally a shadow. Sunlight comes from the side window and creates that line. :awkney:

Archived