💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga on IG : 💋🖤📷

Featured Posts

Stef
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Girlies that's literally just a weird shadow on her forehead, follow the shadow and you can see it on sarah's arm too :poot:

y'all are giving me
ERHXKAKWoAAKQSr.png

Anyone who doesn’t see literal shading on her forehead is blind. That’s not how shadows work :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Anyone who doesn’t see literal shading on her forehead is blind. That’s not how shadows work :air: 

That shading is not only on her forehead but also in her hair and on sarah's arm behind her head, and sis I don't think editing apps work like that :yennefer:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Shipper

Is that a fade on her forehead? A photoshop mishap?

:toofunny:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Stef
Just now, Pennywise said:

That shading is not only on her forehead but also in her hair and on sarah's arm behind her head, and sis I don't think editing apps work like that :yennefer:

Okay but the “shadow” is way too dark to be a shadow, it literally looks like a cropped dark filter was put over it or some weird editing **** :air: of course editing apps work like that that’s what they’re there for :lmao: that’s what they look like when the job ain’t done right :wtfga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Pennywise
Just now, Stef said:

Okay but the “shadow” is way too dark to be a shadow, it literally looks like a cropped dark filter was put over it or some weird editing **** :air: of course editing apps work like that that’s what they’re there for :lmao: that’s what they look like when the job ain’t done right :wtfga:

Not that I'm a pro but they probably did something with the color grading and/or hdr effects and it made the sunny areas contrast like that with the shades :poot:

I think they thought the fans would get that it's not a facetune mishap but just a photoshop mishap in general :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GucciGa
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

Does it really matter? 

😇

Stef
21 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Does it really matter? 

Of course it doesn’t :air: it’s just the oddest thing to do to a photo before posting that’s all 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Aphasic
58 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

202004019_782101512499854_28093834873410caption: "💋🕶📷"

What's with the shadow on her forehead?

GagasEarCondom

Gagas hairline is so clean :firega:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

llemesm

I love both, but this is genuinely one the most unflattering pictures I've seen of her. 

And yes, it gives me poot lovato vibes too.

EGOT2027

people in the comments are pointing out that paul posted he’s in LA (and in that interview he said he was trying to meet her in LA in the middle of this month)

Suspiria

It's so fun that she's posting regularly again. It's nice seeing a post notification and knowing it might not be Haus Labs or a brand deal.

The brown hair continues to serve, she looks amazing in every photo.

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Stef said:

That’s definitely not a shadow 

That’s definitely A shadow 
It's on Sarah's arm and Gaga's forehead

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

GagaSine

Has there been some sort of gas leak in all of the userbase's homes or what :bear:

Archived