music news

Britney: I have no idea if i'll ever take to the stage again

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
harispilton

I truly feel heartbroken over Britney's situation and somehow feel guilty that we as a society are simply not doing enough. The facts are obvious, they are there, we all know Britney is trapped and hurting... are we truly just going to sit back and... wait? Idk man... I feel horrible.

please ban this account ty

SharGaga

Not really a loss imo:oops:

EdIt: My comment came out harsher than I intended:ohno:. What I mean is she's been in the industry releasing music and touring for 20 years atleast (1998-2018). If this is her decision this should be seen as a gain and not a loss. Her legacy speaks for itself. Even if she didn't release an album ever she's still an icon. If she ever releases music again I want her to do whatever she wants. I would love for her to explore her natural singing voice more. I wish her all the best!

Jill
2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

You're trash.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

The Child
5 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I reported you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I cried tbh. But as long as it’s her decision.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Reported.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

This may not have been the nicest thing to say out loud. Some would call it flame bait 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rahrahbitchson

Imagine the meltdowns if gaga said something like this :billie::laughga: she doesnt have to say it because she already implies that but some do not want to admit it :oops:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, Jill said:

You're trash.

Now this really wasnt the nicest thing to say. Now it's a direct personal attack. I know you know better Jill. Don't feed the trolls 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Chlorine Sevigny

I wouldn't read so much into it. She's probably not thinking about that right now and answered honestly. 

OMonster

It must be really hard for Britney fans to hear that. 

Can you imagine if Gaga was so nonchalant about performing? :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

Rahrahbitchson

And it makes me sad that Britney is going through that situation, she looks weird the way she talks and move in this videos made me cringe and sad at the same time to watch, she is one of a kind doesnt deserve all the mess she been through

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It must be really hard for Britney fans to hear that. 

Can you imagine if Gaga was so nonchalant about performing? :bradley:

As a stan it is devastating :bradley: However, I couldn't blame her from wanting to distance herself from the industry after everything, i'll support whatever makes her happy.

Hopefully she'll return one day when/if she is free.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived