💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Top Gun's song could be Shallow 2

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Since lots of movies enthusiasts and fans of the top gun movie are saying a new trailer is coming tomorrow or next week with the rumored gaga song in it,do you think this song could be Shallow all over again in terms of success,awards and so on?If it true she has a song she could get another Oscar for best original song.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa

I think it will be near impossible to top Shallow. It was just the perfect storm. 

😇

Mother of Puppies

Hmmm I don’t think ASIB with all the success can be redone… it was a success cuz she was not only singing it but also in the movie acting..

Let’s just hope there is a song coming from her. :pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Tinnitus15
Just now, GucciGa said:

I think it will be near impossible to top Shallow. It was just the perfect storm. 

who knows.I think the top gun soundtrack had really massive hits.I am really excited to hear it:party:

Levine

We don't even know if they are going to send it on radio and the fans of this movie aren't the typical people who buy/stream a Lady Gaga song. 

Let's just hope she's ACTUALLY doing a song for the film and that it will be a good one.

Lucas

Remember many of us thought the whole ASIB soundtrack would flop hard and she had like 3 hits from it (Shallow, ARUTW, INLA). She definitely has the potential to do songs as good/better and turn them into hits, but it will be hard to top Shallow in terms of sales, streaming, impact etc

I think it is possible to do really well even if she's not in the movie because think of Celine Dion with "my heart will go on" which became huge because of the love story from Titanic.. I think it will depend how good the movie is :cryga:

weed

Did we think she could have a repeak in her career with Shallow? anything is possible :vegas: I personally don't think so lmaoo but I think it could be massive. So many different variables and literally anything could happen. 

Justin Drew Bieber

Not sure, but I’m confident that it’ll be a Top 10 hit

DoremonLove

Dont think it will be anywhere close to shallow. But i really hope theres a song and promotion for the song.:excuseu:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Patriziaa Reggiani

I don't care about its commercial success that much, I just hope it gets her another Grammy or more for the visual media categories. I'm happy with it.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Ororo Munroe

Okay, but I want video for this song with parts of movie in it and gaga dancing in top gun pilot costume around the planes :lolly: 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

YaaaasGaga

The soundtrack song to the first Top Gun won the Academy Award for Best Song as well as the Golden Globe for Best song too and is considered a classic so I imagine Gaga has set a very high bar for herself with anything she would create for this film so I wouldn't write off how potentially huge this could be if true

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, ororo munroe said:

Okay, but I want video for this song with parts of movie in it and gaga dancing in top gun pilot costume around the planes :lolly: 

I think the song will be a ballad 

Archived