Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Evil Season 2 teaser Trailer

weed

Featured Posts

weed

I'm so f*cking excited, I been waiting for season 2 and it's finally coming!!!! Episode 1 on the 20th.

weed

Reading the comments on the video, it did really bad with ratings but the CBS execs love it! We love executives with taste. and moving it to streaming is such a smart move, I hope more people get into it. Really highly recommend the first season, it's about demons/possession but with a psychological/mystery twist, idk it's so fking good.

also Paramount+ only $5! so good, I'm using my free month once this premieres and then I'll keep until this show ends/RPDR All Stars ends. I'll replace my WOWPresents with Paramount+ lol

28 minutes ago, weed said:

Reading the comments on the video, it did really bad with ratings but the CBS execs love it! We love executives with taste. and moving it to streaming is such a smart move, I hope more people get into it. Really highly recommend the first season, it's about demons/possession but with a psychological/mystery twist, idk it's so fking good.

also Paramount+ only $5! so good, I'm using my free month once this premieres and then I'll keep until this show ends/RPDR All Stars ends. I'll replace my WOWPresents with Paramount+ lol

I thought it did great with the ratings hence why it was renewed on CBS first and then moved on P+ 

weed
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

I thought it did great with the ratings hence why it was renewed on CBS first and then moved on P+ 

Ya it seems like the ratings were good from my Google search lmao but the comments say that and I trust them lol

Archived