💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Hemsworth Skinny Legs Shamed

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

This isn't particular recent news but I was reading that Chris Hemsworth's brother Luke commented on one of Chris' IG post and commenting: “Bro?! You’ve been skipping leg days again?!”

43407173-9615737-image-a-53_162192743200

This is the picture which then sparked other people to shime in and critize the star for his "skinny legs"

I think that Chris' brother did it because duh, he is is brother and he was probs joking but if you to the comments other people were leg shaming Chris Hemsworth because according to them he has skinny legs.

What do you guys think?

I think that people are crazy if they think those are skinny legs and body shaming is not ok whether you are a guy or a girl. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

As those legs should be. That's embarrassing. 

This is too much. It's a running joke amongst people who go to the gym alot. They joke about not forgetting leg day. Also the dude runs a multi million dollar workout program. He shouldn't be forgetting leg day.

I'm so sick of SJW's being appalled over literal stupidity. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kadikaado

Looks like chicken drumet, but calves are the hardest to gain volume.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

GRIMEZSZ

Oh wow  his legs look bizarre, he's hot but omg his upper body is totally different, look the size of his arms are x3 more big lol 

StarstruckIllusion

I mean **** body shaming… but I just cant shake he looks like one of those cartoon super heroes w a big chest and small tiny legs /&/$:&: it’s interesting… 

Didn’t he get buff so he could play superheroes in movies? This makes a bit more sense then

Pretty Please
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

As those legs should be. That's embarrassing. 

This is too much. It's a running joke amongst people who go to the gym alot. They joke about not forgetting leg day. Also the dude runs a multi million dollar workout program. He shouldn't be forgetting leg day.

I'm so sick of SJW's being appalled over literal stupidity. 

What invisible sjw are you mad at right now lmao. Fighting this made up enemy in your head over a post about a brothers joke on another brothers instagram and then explaining leg day jokes to us like we were born yesterday? Lol

Serial Chiller

Heard of anything called proportions? When his upper body looks like that his legs obviously are smaller in comparison. Yes he's clearly prioritizing his upper but I bet he can squat and deadlift more than most of the wimps that sit at home and laugh at him lmao. 

Bonkers

There's something off about that picture.  I don't think his thighs are slimmer than his calves. 

I don't really consider teasing a muscle god for having skinny legs is "shaming".  I think people spend too much time comparing themselves and those who are triggered by this kind of thing have problems that they need to sort through.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Pretty Please said:

What invisible sjw are you mad at right now lmao. Fighting this made up enemy in your head over a post about a brothers joke on another brothers instagram and then explaining leg day jokes to us like we were born yesterday? Lol

Yeah because the OP doesn't say, we shouldn't make fun of his legs, boys or girls legs and ties it to "body shaming."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Rahrahbitchson

I found legs more attractive than arms so i just dont like guys that focus on the opposite as 99% of gym guys do 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Jose P

I definitely do value thicker legs when you look that big in your upper body area. I guess it does count as body shaming, to be fair it’s just something people tend to point out with these super muscular guys

A MESS

i think the perspective is off? he doesn't seem loke the type to totally forget leg training

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

sarahb
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean **** body shaming… but I just cant shake he looks like one of those cartoon super heroes w a big chest and small tiny legs /&/$:&: it’s interesting… 

Didn’t he get buff so he could play superheroes in movies? This makes a bit more sense then

Yeah I mean he wears long pants as Thor anyway so there's no need for him to work super hard on them. 

Though he's probably also bulking up for the Hulk Hogan movie and you'd definitely see his legs then so :shrug:

Archived